Blind Factory

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since December 1995

B Rated | 53 Reviews

Owner operated. Cost is determined by the job. Additional service area: Franklin, Delaware, Madison, Union & some close surrounding counties....

Budget Blinds of Hilliard & Grove City

Since its founding, we at Budget Blinds Serving Hilliard have proudly served the local community by offering high quality and stylish window coverings for any occasion. Our goal is simple: to provide you with the best products and services in order to enrich your home environment. Our lavish selection of window treatments includes shutters, blinds, draperies, shades and even window film. Regardless of the window’s size or shape, you can rest assured Budget Blinds Serving Hilliard will have a customized window coverings solution ready for you. Angie's List members - 35% off select Signature Series products.

02/21/2017

Excellent service. Professional, efficient installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement track for custom-made vertical blinds.

CATEGORY window treatments

Thank you so much for the great review [Member Name Removed]. We work very hard here at The Blind Factory to make our customers happy & repeat customers. Again Thank you!

12/06/2016

Product has excellent quality. The staff was courteous and professional during both the ordering and installation process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New fabric vertical blinds in great room.

CATEGORY window treatments

Sorry for the late response [Member Name Removed], this is the 1st that Angie's has popped up in my email. Thank you so much for the great review. We work very hard here to make sure our customers have a great experience so they become our customers for life.

12/01/2016

I think their prices were good. They had the blinds we wanted and it just worked. The blinds look beautiful. They were pretty efficient. When they said they will be out to measure, they were there. When they said they will be out to install them, they were there. Overall, it was a really good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Blind Factory.

CATEGORY window treatments

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the great review! we work very hard here to give our customers a great buying experience & make them customers for life.
D

10/08/2015

I wanted to have someone come out and go through my blinds throughout the house.  This company installed them years ago.  I received a call from this lady, she seemed like she was really doing me a favor by just calling me....she did not seem to know anything about blinds and showed no interest in determining if she could do the job.  Then wanted to charge me $99 to take a look without that charge...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing...she did not know how

CATEGORY window treatments

We offer a service to evaluate older blinds. That service involves sending a knowledgeable service person who can advise a customer regarding what can be repaired & the advisability of repair versus purchasing new blinds. That service is $99.00 Many people prefer to bring their blinds in to the factory for evaluation which is free.
D

06/11/2015

I used the Blind Factory to install 6 Hunter Douglas black out shades in my home late last year (2014).  That experience at the end of the day was good enough for me to go back.  It wasn't without a few issues but it was satisfactory enough that I was willing to work with them again.  That is until today.  I am actually just plain angry at my experience today.  From a customer service standpoint i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Previously installed window shades.  I went to their showroom to have them price and possibly/probably install window coverings in my home again.

CATEGORY window treatments

There are many things we could say about the day that you were in our showroom but we won't. We hope that you find a company that meets your needs.

Blinds, shades, shutters, custom draperies & top treatments.

Blind cleaning.