Gorjanc Comfort Services

• Trade License Authority
  • State of Ohio

42 Alpha Park

Highland Heights, OH 44143

Gorjanc Comfort Services, Northeast Ohio’s premier home services company since 1963, is a second-generation heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and generator service provider. Additional DBA - Gorjanc Heating & Cooling. Award winning....

hvac repair (1114)plumbing (304)water heater repair and installation (89)drain cleaning (18)electrical (11)gas leak repair (10)appliance repair (12)water softener installation and repair (11)handyman (11)well and water pump (6)fireplace repair (4)

11/19/2020

Company indicated that technicians would wear a mask (Ohio currently has a mask mandate), and while the technician arrived wearing a mask, he had it off when he came back upstairs to give an update. He indicated that because he couldn't breathe in mask he would not wear it downstairs. He was not able to perform the work expected while wearing a mask inside the house, so he offered to find a techni...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace Turn-up

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2020

11/10/2020

We were very pleased with the job they did, including the quality of the work, there promptness and good service, and their overall professionalism. We initially called asking for an appointment as soon as possible and was given one the same day. We were then called an hour or so later and offered an earlier appointment due to a cancellation which we took. About 3 hours was spent that day trying t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed drain cleaning. Two drains needed treatment. One in the kitchen which serves both the sink and the dishwasher was completely clogged, and a second one in a bathroom was draining slowly.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2020

10/27/2020

Great service, friendly technician and excellent products.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sump pump replaced with battery backup, new outdoor hose faucet, replaced saddle valves in basement with better "T" plumbing.

CATEGORY plumbing,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

10/20/2020

I cannot say enough good things about this company. Greg and his company went out of their way to assist me in getting my issue resolved quickly. Answered numerous phone calls and questions to ensure I was comfortable in the purchase and understood everything. The installers were professional and did a great job. Aside from now having a working furnace in my house, they left no signs behind of the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

10/08/2020

We got an estimate from a Cleveland company to replace boiler for 1200 lower apartment. ($9600) Wow! Gorjanc was our second opinion since I assumed that as “boiler experts”, they would be much more. They installed for $8,000. Saved us $1,600. The install, of course, is perfect! John Gorjanc, owner, knows his business!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boiler replacement in Shaker Hts

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

Photo for Gorjanc Comfort Services - 42 Alpha Park, Highland Heights, OH - 38931802

07/23/2020

PERFECT!!! On time, explained what they were going to do. Answered all my question about the work. Big job wiring a panel box to a 1925 house and new plugs. Old wiring is not safe as Joe told us running window A/C units. John and Justin work very well as a team. When they were done cleaned up after, took away the old box. Wore the proper protection for the virus all the time here. Will have them b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
electrical

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2020

07/17/2020

Professional, courteous and knowledgeable. Josh came in and assessed the worked to be done. I appreciated that he didn't try to sell me services that weren't necessary and that he patiently explained and walked me through everything he was doing. And he was early - that's always a plus! Gorjanc will be our go-to plumbing/HVAC company from now on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas leak repair at water heater & water heater flushing

CATEGORY water heater repair,gas leak repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

03/16/2020

They did a great job and we would definitely hire them again. We would recommend them as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed a running toilet.

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2020

02/12/2020

I was charged 90 dollars for estimate.tech did not seem to want to do the job.have me estimate of about 400 dollars!I had already paid 200 at home depot for faucet.I called another plumber and had it installed for under 200 dollars and no charge to come to house.I feel 90 service fee that does not get added to final bill is also!never call them for plumbing again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace faucet I had bought koehler

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2020

10/19/2019

Gorjanc was able to come out the next day and based on my description of the problem quickly identified that the expansion tank had failed. Although the technician did not have a replacement tank on his truck, Gorjanc was able to deliver a replacement within 30 minutes. The technician replaced the expansion tank and my heating systems was back in service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of boiler expansion tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2019

Furnace, boiler, radiant heat, air conditioner, generators, water heater, softener, humidifier, plumbing & well pump installation.

Film developing, hubcaps, windows, doors & chimney repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available