A G & D MAINTENANCE

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since April 1997

NO CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED. THREE EMPLOYEES...

Joe's Drain Cleaning LLC

We are a family and veteran owned company specializing in drain cleaning. Our technicians use the industry's leading equipment to diagnose and resolve any of your drain problems. Using our state of the art, made in the USA, hot water hydro jetting machine and camera system enables us to provide you with the best results. Anything from just a kitchen sink to main sewer line or to your downspouts, we have it covered! We also can just do a camera inspection which comes with a file of a video of your drain lines. With over 30 years in the plumbing industry, we provide better, cleaner, friendlier and more affordable drain cleaning service over our competitors. Our goal is to ensure you have a pleasant experience from start to finish. We look forward to your call! Our service area includes all of Central Ohio. 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week

10/27/2006

Good service. Dons people were here on time, did a thorough job and cleaned up after themselves. Only negative was when a part was needed from the utility company (missing when I picked up the meter). They asked me to go get it instead of doing it themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Gahanna deduct meter to isolate outdoor water from indoor water use.

10/31/2005

THE SERVICEMAN WHO CAME TO OUR HOUSE, ERIC, WAS VERY PERSONABLE AND PROFESSIONAL. HE INSTALLED THE WATER LINE WITH MINIMUM FUSS. HE DID A VERY NEAT JOB. WE HAD BEEN AFRAID THAT OUR WHOLE KITCHEN WOULD BE TORN UP! BUT HE JUST RAN IT OFF THE SINK IN THE BATHROOM ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE REFRIGERATOR WALL, AND VOILA, WATER! WE WILL DEFINITELY USE THIS COMPANY WHEN WE NEED A PLUMBER.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
INSTALLED WATER LINE FOR NEW REFRIGERATOR. PRICE ALSO INCLUDES TRIP CHARGE OUT TO LICKING COUNTY.

10/04/2004

AFTER INSTALLING THE DISHWASHER, THE GENTLEMAN NOTICED THE OLD DISHWASHER HAD BEEN LEFT AT THE CURB. HE CALLED THE OFFICE AND THEY APOLOGIZED AND CAME BACK AND TOOK IT AWAY PROMPTLY. THIS COMPANY WAS CHEAPER THAN SEARS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HE INSTALLED A DISHWASHER I PURCHASED FROM APPLIANCE SMART FACTORY OUTLET. THEY GAVE ME THIS COMPANY'S NAME.

01/20/2004

THERE WAS SOME INITIAL CONFUSION AS TO THE TIME OF THE APPOINTMENT, BUT HE DID SHOW UP EARLIER THAN EXPECTED SO I CANNOT COMPLAIN TOO MUCH. DISHWASHER WAS NOT ALIGNED WHEN SET IN COUNTER SPACE, AND THE NEWLY INSTALLED WATER LINE HAD A LEAK, BUT A DIFFERENT REPAIR PERSON WAS SENT BACK OUT WITHIN FIVE HOURS. THE SECOND REPAIR PERSON FIXED BOTH THE LEAKING WATER LINE AND THE ALIGNMENT OF THE DISHWASH...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
INSTALLED A NEW DISHWASHER AND A NEW WATER LINE FOR THE DISHWASHER.

10/28/2003

THEY MAY DO GREAT WORK BUT I WILL NEVER FIND OUT. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE USED ANGIE'S LIST. I HOPE THE NEXT PLUMBER SHOWS UP AND DOES GOOD WORK.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY WERE SCHEDULED TO SHOW UP ON SATURDAY, OCTOBER 25 BETWEEN 3-5PM, BUT NEVER SHOWED. I CALLED ON MONDAY AND TALKED TO THE OWNER, TOLD HIM THE SITUATION. HE WAS BUSY BUT I LEFT HIM MY CELL PHONE NUMBER BUT HE NEVER CALLED BACK. I HAVE CONTACTED SOMEONE ELSE TO DO THE WORK.

PLUMBING & ELECTRICAL