Valentino HVAC and Electrical Contracting

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1144 Harrison Ave

Harrison, OH 45030

At Valentino Contracting, we take great pride in our ability to provide our customers with the best products and services in the industry. Our skilled technicians will quickly diagnose your problems, and provide you with the most cost effective repair available. If it is determined that replacement may be a better, or the only option, we will provide you with the knowledge you need to select equipment and materials that will give you the best return on your investment. There are no high pressure salespeople to contend with, and we will actually encourage you to take your time making such an important decision. While our peers in the industry think we are crazy for leaving a home without forcing a contract, we are more than confident in our pricing, and have no problem allowing our customers the opportunity to get multiple quotes. If you are looking for a company that will treat you with the respect you deserve, look no further....

hvac repair (518)electrician (277)lighting installation (94)ceiling fan installation (45)plumber (14)water heater repair and installation (9)landscape lighting (3)home energy audit (1)home remodeling (8)

07/02/2020

I purchased 2 wall units from them, 1 was hard to find, the did a fast and complete install, good customer service also

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed through the wall AC Unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2020

06/08/2020

They came and thoroughly inspected the unit Offered solutions that worked! What else can I say : next time I need a new unit I am calling them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak from an attic based ac

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

06/08/2020

they check everything! took the unit apart and fixed anything they felt was causing water leak: It hasn't leaked for over a month

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
troubleshooting coil freezing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2020

05/15/2020

I purchased the 2 hour Angies list deal. Lee arrived promptly and was very pleasant. After reviewing my list of possible projects he worked quickly and efficiently to assemble and install 3 ceiling fans and a new outlet and circuit breaker to accommodate a freezer in the basement. I will definitely use Valentino HVAC and Electical Contracting for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lee installed 3 ceiling fans and and installed a new circuit breaker/ outlet to accommodate a freezer.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

04/22/2020

I would recommend Valentino to anyone needing electrical work. I purchased the Angie's Deal for 8 hours of electrical work a while back. The employee worked the entire 8 hours and got everything I needed done in that amount of time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical Work

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2017

03/16/2020

prompt...efficient...respectful...polite

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install 2 receptacles...checked 2 lights not working

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

01/30/2020

Outstanding from start to finish. I sent an online request on a Sunday afternoon expecting a callback the next business day but I received a call several hours later and scheduled an appointment. Lee Saunders was very professional as well as personable and installed a ring floodlight above garage in a spot that previously did not have a floodlight. Also replaced several ceiling fixtures and a coup...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install ring floodlight and replace/repair several other light fixtures

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2020

12/09/2019

Tony and his son did an excellent job replacing our home's HVAC system. They arrived on time and worked continuously until the job was complete at about 6:30 that evening. Their work was excellent and professional in every respect. I trust them to do good work and I would not hesitate recommending them to friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace home HVAC

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2019

08/26/2019

Lee provided great service providing new ceiling fans and lights while dealing with home owners attempts to perform on my own. The ability to have wireless transmitters and wall switches allow our little ones the ability to turn on/off lights and fans without long pull cords. Even when a problem was discovered post installation, Lee resolved in quick fashion. His professionalism and quality work w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Electrical Work

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2019

08/12/2019

Called 8-7, installed on 8-12. Work completed in 1hr and 20 minutes. No BS just honest worker. Cleaned up. Would definitely recommend! Will be using again in a few weeks for another fan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ran electric, installed box and fan

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

We specialize in Home Energy Savings! Our services include HVAC Service/Installation, Geothermal, Electrical Service/Installation, Water Heater Service/Installation, and Back-up Generators. Credit Cards accepted and Financing is available.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available