BERNECKER SHINGLE CLEAN

Angie's List since June 2005

3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE SQUARE FOOTAGE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES....

Handy House Cleaning

01/29/2013

He came rigiht away after I called him and removed all that black stuff that was growing on the roof.    He came back a year later to check on it to make sure it was still clean, which it was. I think he might have called once since then to see if we needed a retreatment, which we haven't needed yet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent service and roof cleaning. The roof is still clean a couple of years later. His prices are very reasonable.

03/18/2010

The company that I usually use for roof repair recommended Berneckers. I called and asked for an estimate and whomever answered the phone was dismissive in their attitude but said they would come out to give me an estimate. I've never heard from them. If they didn't want the work I would have appreciated them saying this instead of waiting around for an estimate that never came!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean moss off of a roof.

CATEGORY roof cleaning

We are a centrally located in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana. We do not do business in California.

11/11/2009

Report submitted by The Mrs... When I called Rick Bernecker about the debris, he was nasty and then hung up on me. He will not take responsibility for the broken blade in my leaf mulcher that was caused by a piece of roof debris that I didn't see. He argued that this kind of thing happens all the time and even had the gall to argue that I was a "cheap" job, but they would have charged me over $700...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This work was done for a mobile home... Bernecker couldn't do the job so he sent his nephew who also does roofing. They gave me an estimate of $500 for cash (so they didn't have to claim it to the IRS). The nephew came in a timely manner to do the job, but I had to ask him to go over a couple of places on the roof. Recently I discovered that he left a lot of debris in my yard which caused my leaf mulcher to break.

CATEGORY roofing,roof cleaning

There are two different divisions of Roofing. My company only does Roof Cleaning and Gutter Gaurds (Bernecker Roof Cleaning and Gutter Guards). The other company (Bernecker Bros Roofing Company) does Roof Repair. We are not responsible for this type of work.

10/09/2009

We wanted the black stuff off the roof because it looked nasty. I checked Angie's List to see who could do this service and who was well-recommended. I chose Bernecker's. I called the number and talked with Rick Bernecker himself. He came out the next day to give me an estimate and then returned on a day when the weather was suitable, which happened to be October 7th.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned black stuff off roof without damaging roof shingles applied a protectant painted the valleys

CATEGORY pressure washing,roof cleaning

04/23/2009

Very flexible with an aggressive time schedule. Showed up on time and did a fine job with the roof cleaning. While he was on the roof he also repaired some loose shingles. Very courteous and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House roof cleaning to remove black mold and other unsightly stains..

CATEGORY roof cleaning

Shingle cleaning, gutter guard installation, roof repairs and exterior cleaning including patios, siding, decks, and fencing.