AUDIO ADVANTAGE

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since April 2005

B Rated | 8 Reviews

Audio Advantage was started as a LLC partnership between brothers, Roger Fox and Brian Fox in 1996 to service the car audio market. Because of their passion fro car audio, Roger and Brian brought a wealth of combined experience to Audio Advantage. Brian has since moved on but the Audio Advantage vision continues to grow. In recent years Audio Advantage has expanded to include audio/video and gps navigation for marine and fleet services and is now serving the home and outdoor theater markets as well. Currently Audio Advantage has two locations servicing greater Cincinnati.The Audio Advantage vision is to supply the consumer with quality home, outdoor and car audio and video. Audio Advantage is one of the few locally owned companies with the buying power and motivation to sell quality products to budget savvy shoppers at prices they can afford. As the premier custom shop in Cincinnati and surrounding areas Audio Advantage has the ability to do custom work with state of the art technologies in a timely manner. Stop by one of our locations and get a free consultation today....

Apollo Home

793  REVIEWS
Apollo Home

Apollo Home strives to be the one company you can count on day or night for home repair, maintenance and comfort. We specialize in residential repair and replacement of heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing and electrical systems, as well as drain clearing and main sewer line repair. We service Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are on time. We know your time is valuable, so Apollo promises to arrive at your home within the time window you select. If our technician doesn’t arrive on time, we’ll waive the service charge.* Repairs are Breakdown Free. If the same part or repair fails in the first year, we guarantee to replace the part and do the repair again for free.* We offer Peace of Mind. We accept responsibility for your complete 100% satisfaction with the operation of the equipment and service provided by Apollo and paid for by you. If you are dissatisfied with our work, we will promptly correct the problem or keep working until the problem is resolved. HVAC Lemons Not Allowed. Your entire heating or cooling unit installed by Apollo will be replaced by Apollo at NO CHARGE if your heat exchanger or AC compressor fails within 20 years of the installation date.** Apollo Home technicians, plumbers, and electricians are professionals who are trained to be experts in their fields and have received hundreds of hours of training from Apollo Home through our industry-certified education program, Apollo Home University. All of our HVAC technicians, electricians and plumbers wear an Apollo Home uniform and undergo a rigorous background check. The process includes drug testing, criminal check and drivers check. All are licensed and insured. We’re proud of our team and want you to be comfortable with them in your home. Feel free to ask them questions! They’re happy to explain their process, how something works or teach you how to perform basic maintenance.

Award 2019
Offers by Apollo Home on Angie's List

05/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Car alarm and remote starter

05/04/2013

They did an ok job. Took about 2.5 hrs to install the radio. When i went to check out. They told me they do not take checks. They guy had to drive me to the bank so I could get out cash. It was a little awkward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an aftermarket radio install for a pontiac grand am 2002. They had to also install a special part from GM to get the door chimes to work. This was explained before any work was done.

C

01/22/2013

I made a 5:00 appointment to have my car alarm removed. It was 14+ years old and had started squawking at random intervals for no apparent reason. They quoted a price of $60 for labor and said it would take about an hour. When I arrived, they took my key and set me up in a home theater to watch a movie while I waited (and to showcase the fact that they do home audio installation as well). After an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of a car alarm that was malfunctioning by going off at random times.

CATEGORY car stereo installation,car alarms

12/27/2012

Very good experience from start to finish! Would definitely use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased an Ipod adapter for my son's car radio online. We were unable to install it, so I called Audio Advantage to see if they could do it. I was able to bring the car in the next day and it was installed quickly and correctly.

09/29/2008

I liked the reviews on Angie's List. I liked that they were close by. They were responsive to my needs. They helped me select a radio and satellite unit that would work in my car. Sounds great now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed the stock radio and installed an xm satellite radio and CD player and air horn.

CATEGORY car stereo installation

AUTO & HOME AUDIO/VIDEO SALES AND INSTALLATION,REMOTE STARTS,CUSTOM LIGHTING & WINDOW TINT.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa