Patricks Locksmith Service

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since December 2014

I am a full service Locksmith,In business in the greater Cincinnati area since 2007....

Lang's Locks

134  REVIEWS
Lang's Locks

Lang`s Lock has built a reputation for 40 years in quality locksmith services. Anytime you need it for your home, work, or in an emergency we can install and repair any lock, from high security to residential doors, from desks and filing cabinets to keypad entry. No lock is too tough or too damaged

Award 2019

02/11/2018

He said he would be glad to look at it and informed me up front that a significant percentage of this type of locks are defective. Fortunately, Patrick was able to reset the lock in a quick and timely manner. Price was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a Kwikset smartkey lock that did not re-key properly. Neither the factory or new key could turn the cylinder. I contacted Patrick on a Sunday to get the lock functioning again. I asked if I could bring the lock to him.

CATEGORY locksmith

03/14/2016

It went great!!!   We have used his service many times throughout the years.   He is friendly, quick to arrive, all the keys work great and he is reasonably priced.   I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He rekeyed all the locks in our office and provided 13 new keys

CATEGORY locksmith

Auto openings,residential and business openings,rekeying,auto key programing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal