Absson Construction & Maintenance

A 20 Reviews

Founded 2015 •

225 Main St

Hamilton, OH 45013

Absson Construction and Maintenance is a small, locally, owned and operated business.Our company is built on quality and trust. We perform all the work ourselves and aim to treat each customer like family. We offer a variety of home improvements and remodeling services. Upon request we will be more than happy to assist our customers by visiting supply stores and helping them choose material. Handyman services are available. Anything you need done in your house, new build or remodel, can be completed by our company....

handyman (16)electrical (3)sunroom and patio (2)deck cleaning (2)plumbing (2)basement remodeling (1)door (1)woodworking (1)fencing (1)concrete driveway installation (1)awning installation (1)

11/13/2020

Everything went as discussed. They were always on time. They did a great job. Curteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace wooden fence posts. Install kitchen faucet.

CATEGORY awnings,fences

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

09/05/2019

Chris came out and measured everything. He told me he would get an estimate to me in a week. It has been about 4 weeks and I never got an estimate. I even called them a couple of days ago and I still did not hear back from them. I moved on to hire someone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called them out to gave me an estimate on making two custom doors.

CATEGORY woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

03/27/2019

Simple job, simply DONE. Professionally. Gave me a fixed price over the phone and stuck to it. Right on time, finished in 1.5 hours, no problems. I asked if they could carry off the old door, but they had not brought a suitable truck or trailer. So they called somebody, and 10 minutes later someone else from Absson showed up and took care of it. This company obviously has it together.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed entry door on side of garage (I furnished the door)

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2019

03/19/2019

This is the hardest working group of guys I've seen. Very pleased with the end result. Communication was excellent. Punctual and polite. Pleasure to work with. Will call them again with the next project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built deck and installed French door. tiled floor, repaired walls, install trim and baseboards.

CATEGORY deck cleaning,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2019

11/16/2018

He was awesome !! Great job ! Also came sooner than planned .I was very pleased so was my husband .need a part he went and got it .very happy. .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a sub pump put in

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2018

10/30/2018

Everything went well overall. They were very responsive with their estimates and phone calls. They were very quick to make changes and provide a new estimate with the changes. When the job was done, they cleaned up very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair Fascia board around bay window, repair/stain deck and seal driveway.

CATEGORY concrete driveway,handyman service,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

09/19/2018

Ronald and Kris promptly returned my original call and came out the next day to provide me with a quote, which I was happy with. They arrived at the scheduled time and replaced my storm drain as promised; and even put down straw and watered where the trench had been dug. They were very professional and pleasant to work with, I would definitely work with them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Storm drain needed replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2018

08/20/2018

Went well. They showed up on schedule and completed the work satisfactorily.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed damaged exterior trim repaired or replaced, house pressure-washed, and all trim, including shutters, painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2018

08/08/2018

It was great. They were efficient and cleaned up after themselves. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed house and patio, cleaned gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

08/02/2018

Couldn't get old doorbell working so they went to Lowes and purchased a new one and installed it. Removed oven door and cleaned up a spill I couldn't get to. Second time I called Kris and Ron. Will use again in the future. Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a new doorbell, remove oven door and clean a spill.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2018

Hourly handyman services, vinyl windows, doors, bathroom and kitchen remodels, cabinet installation, if you can dream it, we can do it...just ask.