Integrity Pest Solutions, LLC

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since October 2011

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Integrity Pest Solutions is a family owned and operated company with over 10 years of proven service in Ohio as well as surrounding areas. While Integrity Pest Solutions offers full-service pest control for everything from basic ants to termites and worse, we specialize in safely and discretely exterminating bed bugs utilizing heat remediation with the most technologically advanced equipment in the industry for treating bed bugs. We offer inspections, interior and exterior barrier treatments, and full-scale knockdown treatments. We use commercial grade chemicals that are tested and approved by the EPA. All our staff are licensed and insured. Integrity will solve your pest problems once and for all, not simply try to control them. Licensed by the Ohio Department of Agriculture #100820....

Precision Pest Inspections Inc

Unlike many pest companies we're not going to make you sign a year long contract! We don't to service agreements of any sort; we are a one time treatment service. We are family owned & operated. Cost is determined by the job. Phone is the best way to reach us so please don't hesitate to give us a call!!! Additional contact names - Robert Eunice, Pat Keaton, John Eunice. We also do V.A. termite inspections and treatment.

Offers by Precision Pest Inspections Inc on Angie's List

12/01/2020

We had been finding 7+ wasps in our laundry room for a week, we could not determine why. I decided to call an exterminator. After ‘googling’ companies that were open (due to COVID) and close enough to my house (I live in Marion), I was highly impressed with the reviews I was reading on Integrity. They were my very first choice to call to set up an appointment or get an estimate/etc. figuring no on...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wasp/outdoor ‘bug’ Control

CATEGORY pest control

We are so glad that you were pleased with our services, [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your review and look forward to being the pest control company you use in the future!

10/24/2020

Technician arrived day that I called, despite the fact that I stated it wasn't an emergency. My concerns were listened to, and addressed. I wasn't able to add a tip because the tech immediately scrolled through that prompt while paying for service. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpenter ants

10/24/2020

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpenter ants

09/30/2020

Once they realize they missed my contact with them, they followed up with an apology and a quick schedule visit. I was very pleased with their service and follow up after the service. I will be using them every year to keep our home free of pest!🤗

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control - mice & spiders

CATEGORY pest control

We sincerely apologize for the initial miscommunication. I am glad we were able to rectify the situation and follow it up with an excellent service. We greatly appreciate your understanding and we look forward to seeing you next year for treatment!

08/02/2020

excellent service. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rid my home of ants

CATEGORY pest control

We are pleased to hear that we lived up to our high quality standards. Glad you experienced an excellent service, [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to offering you services for any of your future pest needs!

Integrity Pest Solutions takes a full-service, concierge approach to pest control. We offer inspections, interior and exterior barrier treatment, full scale knockdown treatments, and more to 100% client satisfaction. We use commercial grade chemicals that are tested and approved by the EPA before applying them to our clients homes/buildings. We also specialize in bed bug heat treatment. Pest we target: • Ants • Fleas (outdoor/indoor) • Spiders Mites • Indoor Spider Control • Outdoor Spider Control • Ticks (outdoor/indoor) • Firebrats • Silverfish • Rats • Mice • Cockroaches • Bees- Bumble • Wasp • House Crickets • Clothes Moths • Stink Bugs • Bed Bugs

At this time we do not exterminate wildlife.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal