Berwick Glass & Mirror

Family owned....

Swan Freedom

21  REVIEWS
Swan Freedom

Since 1954 Swan/ Freedom has been central Ohio's premier Shower Door, Mirror, closet shelving and accessory dealer/installer. We use all employees for our jobs and most of our employees have been with us over 12 years. We custom fabricate and install the majority of our products utilizing our trained technicians.

05/15/2017

Very professional and polite. I took the windows in to be sure I measured them correctly. When the order came in I thought I was going to put them back into the frames. I had 2 windows that were going to have be put in because of not being double hung windows. The 2 men put all my windows in place instead of just the 2, I was unable to remove. I was very grateful since the windows can be cumbersom...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 5 windows that lost the Argon Gas.

10/08/2015

Window glass was replaced by Tech Named Joe.  Joe also fixed some minor issues that were preventing out windows from operating correctly.  Great company and Tech.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced windows with low e glass

03/18/2015

They were fabulous and all the work was completed in less than 2 hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had broken glass in my front door that needed be replaced.

04/17/2013

and quot;John and Gary came to my home today and were very professional. They did a fantastic job of installing the new frame, a two-person job. The mirror looks fantastic! They are an authorized distributor for Mirrormate. I orginally got their name and phone number from Mirrormate's website. I would highly recommend them for anyone looking to dress up their mirrors in the house.and quot;

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had ordered a frame from a mirror from Mirrormate. I needed a professional installation so I contacted Berwick Mirror and Glass.

03/26/2010

Brain was great to work with as my shower was stander and needed to order special. John the installer is a real pro who takes pride in his work and really did a great job. thanks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
furnished and installed new shower door

CATEGORY glass repair

Residential and commercial glass units, table tops, pattern custom cabinet glass, shelves, laminated glass, bullet resistant glass, custom mirrored walls, vanity mirrors, framed mirrors, heavy glass, swing doors, sliding, stick stalls & neo angles.