JAN'S PET CARE

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since December 2003

I have been a professional pet sitter since November 2003. I have hundreds of satisfied clients. All of my services are provided by me; I do not hire employees or contractors. I take the time to learn all about how to best care for your pets, and I develop a bond that enables me to form a special connection. My love for animals is the driving force behind taking excellent care of your pets....

07/26/2016

Jan did an great job and our fur babies were all happy and content when we returned home.She left detailed notes about each animal (how they were acting, eating, etc.) and also watered flowers, open/closed curtains and turned lights off/on so that it looked like someone was at the house. She did 3 visits per day and kept with the animals' schedules - even texted us with updates. I highly recommend...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a pet sitter for our 3 cats and 1 dog because we were going away for a long weekend vacation.

06/14/2016

Hey Angie's Listers,  If you are looking for a really great, thorough and professional pet sitter, look no further. We have three girl kitties that we play with and dote over much like most dog owners. Although we don't travel often, we do like to take an occasional long weekend and have struggled to find the kind of service we feel comfortable with. We don't consider ourselves super picky but und...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided care for our three cats, checked and emptied dehumidifier, cleaned litter boxes, rotated lights on / off, made sure house was safe and taken care of in our absence.

03/22/2015

Jan is wonderful. She visits our pets three times a day, feeds them, opens and closes the house, turns lights on and off, brings in the newspaper and mail and makes our house look lived in. She writes a note on each visit and calls us with any concerns. We would recommend Jan to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jan cares for our three dogs and two cats whenever we are away. The price listed is for six visits over three days.

06/11/2014

As always Jan's care of our pets is phenomenal.  She feeds our pets, plays with them & pampers them in our absence.  Any time there is anything of question she calls us (nothing this visit).  She leaves us detailed notes on each visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jan comes in three times daily when we are out of town & tends to our three dogs & two cats.  In addition she brings in our paper & mail & turns lights on & off making our home look "lived in".

11/06/2013

Perfectly! She is a top notch professional and truly likes our dogs which makes all the difference.  They love her too!   3 terriers can be a handful and handles them with ease.  So happy to have her help when we need it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Let our 3 dogs out to go potty. played with them and left us  written feedback as to what happened while we were gone.

CATEGORY pet sitters

Pet Sitting for dogs and cats, as well as your caged, feathered, and finned family members. Daily dog walking services. Vacation or business travel pet care. Overnight pet sitting and house sitting. Canine massage. Animal Reiki.

BOARDING PETS IN MY HOME is not offered.

Satisfaction