Foster's Tile & Home Renovations

A 22 Reviews

Founded 2016 • Angie's List since June 2016

2079 Sondra Ln

Grove City, OH 43123

We are a small business operating in the greater Columbus area. Our goal is to provide the highest quality workmanship and professionalism. We have many years experience in the remodeling industry and can provide many different services. Billing is open to negotiation but standard is upon completion. Financing is not available at this time. Additional contact: Chris 614-558-0854 Additional email: fosterstile@gmail.com...

tile installation (22)home remodeling (10)lighting (3)plumbers (2)interior painting (1)

09/29/2020

Chris Foster and Zack did a wonderful job installing the glass tile for the kitchen backsplash. The work they performed was precise; and they paid very close attention to the details. Chris was very attentive and responsive to our questions both before and during the installation process. He met and actually exceeded our expectations completing the tile installation. We have received many complime...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of 4 X 12 glass tile for kitchen backsplash.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2020

Photo for Foster's Tile & Home Renovations - 2079 Sondra Ln, Grove City, OH - 38912254

02/24/2020

All was great! Despite a scheduling snafu, Chris was more than willing to work with me to make up for it. Worked fast, efficiently and it turned out better than I could have imagined. He also saved on some material so I am able to return it! Thank you Chris!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen back splash and Fireplace resurface

CATEGORY ceramic tile,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2020

Photo for Foster's Tile & Home Renovations - 2079 Sondra Ln, Grove City, OH - 38405686

01/13/2020

Chris did an excellent job with our entryway tile and new fireplace surround. We are currently having him do a bathroom renovation project- demo, installation of shower, new floors and shower tile, vanity installation. Chris is great to work with and I’m recommending him to all my friends and family!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile entry and fireplace

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

12/26/2019

It was done poorly. They said they will come back but they did not. The tile was not sealed. It was a very poor job. We paid $500 and he doesn't even respond. He has not called back. He said he would come back Monday on November but he did not. We need our money back or he needs to come back and fix it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After Thanksgiving they tried to put a new tile.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2019

06/23/2019

This was the most amazing home improvement experience we have ever had! Chris and his assistant, Chris were the most professional, punctual, hard working, honest, polite, and proficient contractors we have ever hired! Foster’s price blew the competition away! The tiles on the wall and floor are spaced perfectly and every single on lies flat. Everyone who has seen our new bathroom tells us it is be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom tiled walls/floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2019

Photo for Foster's Tile & Home Renovations - 2079 Sondra Ln, Grove City, OH - 37945363

05/23/2019

Shower looks amazing. Foster Tile are professional and personable. Will definitely hire them for other projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower Tiled

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2019

04/07/2019

The tile removal of the old tile and installation of the new tile job went very well. About 450 sq ft of tile removal and installation. Chris and his crew take great pride in their work and it shows. I purchased the tile and the grout and Chris then removed the old tile and underlayment, purchased and installed the new underlayment, and installed the new tile and grout. The removal of the old tile...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace the tile flooring in my entryway, kitchen, bathroom and hallway

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2019

Photo for Foster's Tile & Home Renovations - 2079 Sondra Ln, Grove City, OH - 37806140

10/02/2018

I recently completed an upgrade to our master bathroom using Chris Foster and his crew. I could not be happier with the results and with my experience in working with Chris. Here is why I liked Chris: 1. Chris’s desire to please. I was so impressed by the way that Chris and his crew really listened to what we wanted and tried their very best to satisfy us. When I got other quotes I had the feeling...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
master bath renovation

CATEGORY ceramic tile,plumbing,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2018

06/08/2018

Super easy to work with. They were on time every day and did an awesome job on the floors. I also found they were quite reasonably priced. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had tile installed for our kitchen remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2018

03/12/2018

My wife and I are extremely satisfied with the work Willie and Chris did for us. I would absolutely hire them again. Below is is summary of our experience: 1. Project - We did a full remodel; new shower with extended wall on one side and all new tile/fixtures, new vanity and countertop, new floors. 2. Estimate - Rigid Tile was 1 of 6 contractors that we had come for an estimate. Willie arrived on ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2017

Photo for Foster's Tile & Home Renovations - 2079 Sondra Ln, Grove City, OH - 36896898

Tile - Floors, Back Splash, Shower. Custom Poured Shower Pans, Drywall, Painting, Laminate Flooring, Cabinet removal/installation and re-facing.

Electrical & Large Plumbing Jobs