Cordial Maintenance & Handyman Services' L.L.C.

A 23 Reviews

Founded 2016 • Angie's List since January 2017

8:00 AM - 2:00 AM

2082 Stringtown Road #1393

Grove City, OH 43223

General Handyman repair from furniture assembly to cabinets repair and installation. Full bath and kitchen remodels and basement finishing. Power washing and gutter cleaning, deck repair and patios I have 28 years in facility maintenance and repairs with a strong electrical and mechanical background. I am a 1 man operation with help when needed for larger projects. I offer free estimates and a 1 year labor warranty on all of my work. I am licensed, bonded and insured, with a completed work policy to protect you even after I've left the job...

handyman (21)interior painting (5)electrician (5)lighting (4)house painting (3)pressure washing (2)picture framing (2)home remodeling (1)ceiling fan installation (1)screen repair (1)plumbers (1)

09/16/2020

Doug did a great job building a new 12' x 20' shed in my back yard. He designed it after I told him a general idea of what I wanted. He was prompt every day and kept me informed on the status of the work each day. The shed is wonderfully constructed and will likely last 40 years. I would definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shed Built

CATEGORY picture framing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2020

08/02/2019

Doug was great. He came out the day before and provided an estimate (labor + parts). He was very knowledgeable and professional. He obtained all the necessary parts and fixed all the items requested in the time he had estimated. Doug cleaned up the work site. Scheduling and the payment process was a breeze.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various small projects around the house - installed bathroom fan, fixed running toilet, fixed doorbell, installed a new smoke detector, installed new electrical switch in laundry room

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

08/01/2019

Very good and it turned out better than I thought. Beautiful work and Excellent Craftsmanship!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,picture framing,handyman service,lighting,plastering,plumbing,screen repair,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

07/27/2019

I never received any communication from this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Work done inside my home with bifold doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

07/23/2018

I called twice and left a message requesting a quote. They never returned my calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior trim and fence repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2018

Sorry we missed your call. As a 2 man company we are flooded with calls and sometimes more than what we can handle. We pride ourselves on being on time and taking care of the customer we're working on, and that does mean sometimes we loose business, my customers know that when we're working for them, we focus only on them at that time. Hope you had a good outcome with your project.

07/10/2018

Everything worked as planned. We needed some fixtures replaced, lines run, new fixtures installed including a ceiling fan and outdoor security lights. Doug was here on time, installed everything as planned, and cleaned up after. He also was able to change the original plan to make some of the lines installed in a better-looking method, which we truly appreciated. We are so glad we found Doug, and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2018

12/09/2017

Doug Cordial was great to work with. He scheduled a time to stop by to look at it, and then scheduled a replacement date. Both times he was on time, even a bit early. We were very, very satisfied with the job he and his son did with taking care of our problem. He matched the stain with the rest of the trim, and then also stained another vent on the front to match perfectly. We are completely happy...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Racoons and/or possums were chewing through a wooden gable vent on the front of our house. We had tried for a couple of months to have a handyman come out to take care of it. Twice we had someone lined up, but they never showed. We have found it very difficult to locate a dependable repair person. I then recently found Cordial Maintenance and Handyman Services on Angie's List.

CATEGORY handyman service,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2017

08/19/2017

I can't say enough about the good work of Doug Cordial. He took care to prepare a very detailed estimate, then did a very professional job of investigating the problem, coming up with a solution and doing the work. He takes special care to seal off areas so that dirt/dust does not get out of the work area. He communicates extremely well -- something some contractors are not known for! And he took ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had cracked tile in master show. Needed to first investigate cause, then make all necessary repairs. Need to match up as best we could to original tile.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2017

05/16/2017

My experience went very well and they were very professional! Everything was fixed properly and looks great! I would definitely hire for any job with the way they handle their business and treat their clients!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall and ceiling patch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2017

Matching ceiling textures is a difficult thing to do and we're glad it came out well. Thank you for your time and business. Doug

05/15/2017

Electrical work was taken care of very professionally. Also had a follow-up estimate prepared for possible tile work. Very satisfied and glad to know of a professional, responsive handyman service that can take care of multiple items. Very handy to know a one-stop handyman service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had light electrical work done. Also asked Doug to take a look at possible tile work in a shower.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2017

Thank you for the hire for correcting the electrical issues and updating the lighting in the dinning room for your daughter. We're available and as they say, no job is too small. Call us anytime. Doug

My focus is a "to do list" type service for residential and commercial customers, I can do minor electrical, plumbing, hot water tanks and appliance installs. Drywall repair and replacement with painting. Laminate flooring and trim work. We also do kitchen and bath remodels including tile.

I do not replace electrical panels, furnaces or re-plumb a house or building

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing