4 Mick-X LLC

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since June 2009

Owner-operated. I've been in the industry since 1986. I've seen every possible scenario regarding gutter damage, poor installation and replacement needs. Having worked for local companies for lengthy times, I decided to go into business for myself in 2008. I stand 100% behind my work. I'll tell you what you honestly need, rather than what others want to sell you, and leave it to you to decide what you want vs need. I leave my jobs clean. You will be satisfied....

A-1 Quality Seamless Gutters

Serving Columbus & Suburbs Since 2001. Employees covered by insurance, no subs. Free Estimates. Super Service Winners for many years. Family owned & operated.

12/03/2015

CATEGORY gutter repair

05/10/2013

I used them before and was pleased. I couldn't afford to get all of the gutters replaced then so I had them come back and do the work. Very happy with the work. Did not have any problems. They showed up when expected and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced gutters and downspouts.

CATEGORY gutter repair

07/12/2012

Todd gave a fast response with a free estimate. Came out the next day to repair metal roof. While they were here I asked about the gutters. We agreed on the price and they replaced them. Plus we had leaf protection added to the gutters. They were friendly. Cleaned up the area really well. I am very happy with the service and the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired standing seam metal roof. Replaced 50ft of gutters and added leaf protection.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

Install 5" or 6", residential or commercial gutter. Wide variety of colors. Any type of screen or covers installed. Gutter repair. Gutter clean out. Soffit/Fascia wrap for maintenance free exterior. Standing seam metal roofs. Brick flashing.

Ask for details.