BARRIER INSECT & WILDLIFE SERVICE, INC

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since July 2008

ADDITIONAL CO NAMES: BARRIER PEST CONTROL, AAA TERMITE & PEST CONTROL, BARRIER EXTERMINATING INC & BARRIER TERMITE & PEST CONTROL INC...

Complete Pest Solutions

Complete Pest Solutions is a family owned business with 23 years of experience, serving Northeast Ohio and Western Pennsylvania. We are a drug-free workplace. All employees are screened with a background check for all 50 states. Complete Pest Solutions strives to solve pest and wildlife infestations in a timely, professional manner while also offering affordable pricing. All of our service technicians are licensed and go through yearly training to keep our services up-to-date and most effective. Our services include: carpenter ant service, general insect service, wasp and hornet protection, individual nest, rodent service, bed bug service, non-stinging insect service, and wildlife control which includes bats, squirrels, raccoons, etc.

08/22/2016

Bob from Barrier killed the nest and also inspected the rest of the property for any additional infestations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a nest of hornets removed from under a composter.

11/05/2013

We were told how to remove the nest after waiting 10 days for all of the insects to die, as well as how to seal the entrance to the attic to prevent another nest from forming. We did as instructed, finding no live insects, and sealed both the entrance and our daughter's ceiling. The gentleman was professional, pleasant, and punctual, and I feel that the services were well worth the price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He determined that we had a yellow jacket nest in our daughter's bedroom ceiling. He found where they were getting in from the outside, sprayed the entrance, then came inside and sprayed the nest. We were comforted by his knowledge of the chemicals that he used as well as the insects he was dealing with.

11/03/2011

He did an excellent job, and I would definitely use Barrier again. I also obtained a bid for annual services for the year 2012. I will advise our board of trustees that the bid is a fair and equitable bid with additional services provided at low cost to individual unit owners.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There was a hive of yellow jackets within the walls of an attached shed at our condo association. The representative sprayed for the yellow jackets. They did not reappear after the service.

09/13/2011

Bob is the nicest, most hardworking, and postive guy you'd ever want to meet. Amazing. He was efficient and very patient in answering my questions. I feel a lot of comfort that this problem will be taken care of!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We just bought a house that had a mouse problem. Bob inspected the house, found out how the mice were getting in, and laid bait all over (three floors). We will have a follow up visit in two weeks to (hopefully) seal the foundation areas where they are getting in.

07/26/2011

Bob was friendly, thorough, and helpful. He did not try to sell me any services I didn't need and he was careful to show me any and all points of concern in detail. He answered all my questions and recommended a simple solution to the problem that I could do myself at very low cost. I recommend Barrier without reservation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bob from Barrier came out to do a "wood destroying insect" inspection on a house and barn that I was considering purchasing.

CATEGORY pest control,home inspection

Complete crawling, stinging insect control service Wildlife trapping & removal and repair service. State licensed and Insured with over 35 years experience. We are locally owned and operated with four generations in the Ohio Valley. We take pride in our workmanship and always put our customers first. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and carry Workers Comp Insurance