Punch Out Plus LLC

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since May 2001

Punch Out Plus, LLC offers remodeling, home improvement and handyman services, drywall repair and installation, and home remodeling to Columbus Ohio. We are licensed, bonded, insured, and Lead-Safe Certified. If you’re looking for someone that you can trust to do all those handyman jobs around your home or office, you’ve found them! Punch Out Plus, LLC is a local, family owned company that is a 48-time award winner for providing exceptional service....

N/A
Sanchinelli Cosntruction

We are providers of construction services in the Columbus area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs to each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Sanchinelli Construction has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service that our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer professionally. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all of your home remodeling, replacement, and installation needs!

03/02/2019

Scheduling of our project got off a little slow due to a variety of factors, however, Mr. Britton kept us duly informed. As to the job itself, we were VERY pleased. It should also be noted that we had unused sheets of pan to be returned. Don voluntarily returned those for us as we have no truck. This was in no way part of mour contract. We would not hesitate to use Punch Out Plus again. t

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement restoration

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters,basement remodeling

01/01/2019

Just used Punch Out Plus for the first time and it was great working with them. Don and Davina were very communicative and quick to respond to me. I have several more jobs that need completed and I look forward to working with them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair, storm door casing removal

CATEGORY handyman service

11/27/2018

Top quality repair job. My a/c duct leaked in the ceiling of my basement, leading to 3 spots of mold growth on the basement ceiling. I needed the mold spots cut out, patch drywall pieces installed & smoothed out, and the patches finished and painted. Don gave me a quote based on pictures & the description I sent him. I did not realize at first that the job would require multiple trips, but seeing ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall in ceiling cut out (mold), patched, and painted.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service

10/28/2018

Don was great to work with. He went over the questions/quote I had before I agreed. The guys showed up when they said they would. Don also stopped over before they started. They made sure they cleaned everything up when they were done. Don called that evening to make sure I was happy with the work. Good experience. Will work with them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Exterior door. Fixed water damage around door. Painted exterior around door to match. Installed new door hardware. Removed satellite dish from roof.

CATEGORY handyman service,water damage restoration,doors

09/03/2018

The entire process went great. Don is very easy to work with and takes the time to explain everything they're doing. Davina in the office is always professional and easy to work with as well. The guys who performed the work were very professional and courteous. I've used Punch Out Plus in the past and I always know I'll get quality, professional work. I will definitely use POP for any future work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced exterior wood siding.

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service

Remodeling, kitchens, bathrooms, basements, room additions, framing, custom trim carpentry, custom tile, flooring, drywall, privacy fences, decks, painting, plumbing, electrical, door & window installation, rehab, squeaky floor repair, power washing, roofing, siding, concrete, paver patio, stamped concrete, masonry & tuckpointing.