Ericson Environmental Services

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since January 2013

Awards & Badges

PO Box 266

Galloway, OH 43119

We are a family-owned and operated company that has served the local residents for over 30 years. Our company is EPA Certified, with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. That is the result of our high standards of professionalism and impressive levels of customer satisfaction. When you call us, you’ll get to speak to a friendly professional and work directly with our family business staff. Safety is our number one priority on every job, and we will show up on time, every time. Additionally, we’ll be honest with you about the issue and be fair on the cost. You, therefore, never have to worry about paying for unnecessary services. You can always trust us to do right by you and the environment....

septic tank cleaning (10)excavating (4)drain pipe installation (9)drain cleaning (1)sewer cleaning (1)plumbing (1)

09/27/2020

Absolutely great! Ericson was understanding about the urgency of our request since there were fumes present. They were on time, very knowledgeable, and performed the work as needed/proposed. We will call again for yearly maintenance for many years to come.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic System repair

CATEGORY excavators,plumbing,septic tank,drain pipe,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

07/06/2020

They diagnosed some complicated problems we are having. They gave us an estimate for repairs which have been scheduled. Explained the problems very well. They are more than a tank cleanout company which is what we needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic clean out and Estimate for leak repairs

CATEGORY excavators,septic tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

06/16/2020

Started well. Rich(?) Rick explained how they would address my issue. He sounded confident and knowledgeable. Said he would call back to schedule my non-urgent issue. Never heard back. I called him again 2 weeks later. (Worth the wait if they are rated this well on Angie's list, right?) He was at a job site: text is good, let me get back to the office and I'll let you know." Crickets again. Left a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
septic system maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

03/30/2020

I have been absolutely delighted with the results - we have not had an issue since the installation - I highly recommend this company!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a pump station replaced so water from the leach beds could not back up into the septic tank. Plus, we added drainage pipes in a low section of the yard so water wouldn't puddle and seep down into the area around the septic tank.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2019

12/30/2019

It was fantastic, they were superb. They responded quickly to issues. Rick does a good job explaining, the communication was always outstanding, and good clean up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did excavation and septic repair and services.

CATEGORY excavators,septic tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

01/03/2018

Rick came out on time to perform the inspection and provide the quote. They could not make it to perform the repairs until the following week; however, Joe came out an put in a temporary patch so we could use our septic again. Rick and Joe came out on the day of the repair, completed all the work and did a great job cleaning up the site (even with these temperatures). Highly recommend Ericson Envi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic line replaced.

CATEGORY excavators,septic tank,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2018

06/07/2015

Rick was able to complete the work sooner than we had initially planned, which was great. The workmanship was excellent, and Rick's knowledge and explanations of the system and what he was doing was informative, and helped me understand the workings of the septic system. It was a very good experience from the initial contact to the completion of the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initially, I contacted Rick to pump out and inspect my septic tank and address some concerns. After his inspection he found several problems with the system and recommended some solutions. We ended up having a new diverter box installed, replaced the outlet baffle on tank (with new inspection lid and filter), installed a new gasket on the existing septic tank (which was leaking), and installed two vents in the leach field piping.

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2015

02/08/2015

maintenance and provided advice for proper functioning. He is extremely personable and the price was reasonable. We'll use his services in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Suddenly, on Saturday afternoon, the toilet in our dog training building wouldn't flush. The septic tank needed to be pumped out. Almost all septic tank companies are closed on the weekend. I found that Ericson Environmental is open all weekend. We had more dog training classes on Sunday and needed a functioning septic system for our house and training building. Ericson showed up promptly Saturday night, pumped the tank, performed additional services and provided additional

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2015

12/13/2014

Excellent.  About 4 pm on a Saturday afternoon I noticed sewer water beginning to back up in a basement floor drain.  Immediately went to Angies List and found Ericson Environmental.  I had an emergency situation and they came through for me and it was very much appreciated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pump out aeration system tanks and removed clog in septic line

CATEGORY septic tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2014

11/12/2014

Nobody else was able to evaluate or diagnose.  They all wanted to pump and run.  I had water overflow from my septic tank on occasion.  I had several "other" septic companies come out over a period of a few months.  All they did was drain my tank.  I asked for diagnosis, but they would just revert to draining. Rick came out and did a real diagnosis.  He had a rod with him that he could push into t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosed and treated a septic tank problem I was having.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2014

Septic Tank and Aeration System Cleaning, Drains and Downspout Pumping/Cleaning, Hydro Excavation Services, Sewer Jetting and Installation, Septic System Repair, Grease Trap Pumping and Cleaning, Holding Tank Services, Complete Septic Replacement, Excavation and Drainage