Air Duct Busters

A 1273 Reviews

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since May 2012

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

5803 Wellbrid Dr

Galloway, OH 43119

The Air Duct Busters is a family owned and operated business which serves Central Ohio and surrounding areas. Our reasonable prices coupled with superior customer service makes us your number one Air Duct Cleaning Company. A technician will go over pricing with you in written form after an inspection has been completed. No cleaning is ever started until we have your authorization. We accept all major credit cards, personal checks, and cash as form of payment. Additional Phone # 614-878-6667...

air duct cleaning (1216)dryer vent cleaning (340)insulation (1)hvac repair (245)

01/22/2021

John McCoy is a scam artist .. he is charming at first .. scares you into buying a uv light for a few hundred bucks then gives you the bill for $1000 and THEN says it is for installation too, oh and then he says he had to order the light and will come Back to install but he never comes back or returns calls or texts. I took him to court and he didn’t show up. If you also experienced this, call me ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ducts cleans

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

01/08/2021

I paid for the service. Nobody showed for the first appointment. Second appointment, a man walked into my house, opened the HVAC and wrote something down and left. Never received any service at all. Tried calling for 2 days on the various phone numbers they supply but nobody answers. Found the have many open complaints against them with the BBB.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Duct cleaning.

COST $79.12

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2021

12/14/2020

We had a great experience with John and John of Air Duct Busters. Would definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning, mold removal, furnace cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

11/20/2020

Total bill $1174, of which $675 was for the light that was never installed. Waited from August to November. Finally after, 2 no-shows for install appointments, and 14 unreturned voicemails, and no answer at either the cell phone of business owner , and the office number, I had no recourse left but to get my attorney involved.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
UV light install

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

have called him time after time to get the light installed with no response from HIM

11/12/2020

It was scheduled, they didn't show up, not answering the phone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

first off we DO NOT EVEN SERVICE YOUR AREA i think you have the wrong company

10/08/2020

I scheduled the appointment two weeks in advance and was called the day before to confirm the appointment for the next day. They didn't show up, never called to apologize or reschedule and did not return my call. We'll be using another company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2020

10/01/2020

I scheduled an air duct cleaning for this Tuesday. John called Tuesday afternoon to reschedule, since other jobs were taking too long. So we rescheduled for Wednesday. John never showed up, and did not respond to my call or text. Now it's Thursday morning and I still haven't heard from him. I understand rescheduling once, but just ghosting us is so unprofessional. We will need to hire another cont...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean air ducts

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

it dont not cost you 300 because we never did any work for you or charged you anything god bless you

09/17/2020

Very well. Excellent would definitely recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air ducts and dryer vents

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2020

09/15/2020

Did not show up at the agreed upon window (10-12pm) and never returned calls about delay in service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer Vent Cleaning

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

08/17/2020

We got a ValPak coupon for all air ducts and dryer vents to be cleaned for $79.99 and since we were moving into a new house decided to give them a try. They did not pressure me into getting other services but since they showed me the vents, main lines, furnace and cold box have never been cleaned I had them clean all of these out as well. I didn't think the price was bad at all to clean all of thi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

COST $429.94

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

Cleaning of vents. Cold air returns. Main lines. Cold boxes. Plenum. Furnace cleaning. Dryer vent cleaning. System sanitization.

Repair or maintenance of mechanical aspects of furnace.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check