S&S Enterprise Property Preservation

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since February 2017

S&S Enterprise Property Preservation is an Experienced Home Improvement company able to produce Quality and Affordable work in a timely manner. Currently covering north central ohio and expanding quickly....

Hendrickson Underdeck Ceilings

We install Under Deck Ceilings underneath elevated decks to make a nice dry, bright living space . We can add lights and fans during the installation. This area can also be used for storage.

03/31/2017

I strongly recommend this company. Very professional. contractor spent extra time making sure the job was done correctly and to my satisfaction. Very helpful in making sure I knew what was going on and why. I will definitely use your company in the future. Thank you for all your help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof, hardwood floors, and painting

CATEGORY flooring,roofing,interior painters

03/31/2017

Amazing job, excellent

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a remodel done to our home as well as well as ceramic tile laid in our kitchen. Omg what an amazing job they did. They were prompt, stuck as close to the estimate they gave me. I made some changes but they went with me and didn't complain at all. I will hire this company for anything. People are so nice and on time. Cleaned up after themselves each night. Please hire this company for any of your home remodeling needs. I loved them

CATEGORY drywall,flooring,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

03/15/2017

Excellent. They were very professional and finished ahead of schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof, kitchen remodel, and new deck

CATEGORY decks,flooring,roofing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

03/07/2017

The work was done in a timely matter. The workers were very professional and the price was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had roof work done. From water damage I had to have dry wall removed, and and black mold cleaned and and drywall replaced. Also removed and replaced flooring from the water damage.

CATEGORY drywall,flooring,roofing,water damage restoration,mold removal

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure doing business with you!

03/06/2017

Thanks guys! Wonderful job, ceramic tile and the new paint look great. So helpful and very courteous. I Definitely recommend these guys. Thanks again!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting and ceramic tile

CATEGORY flooring,interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure doing business with you!

Roofing, Siding, Windows, Doors, Plumbing, Drywall, Debris Removal, Gutters, facia/soffit, Additions, Bathroom and kitchen remodels, Flooring, Cleaning, Maid Service And Much more