Craig Lyons Construction

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since December 2011

B Rated | 3 Reviews

Additional contact name -...

Infinity from Marvin Columbus

At Infinity from Marvin Columbus, we pride ourselves on offering the best products and customer service on the market. Backed by a company with over 100 years’ experience, Infinity from Marvin has built its reputation as a worldwide leader in window and door manufacturing, and now that industry experience is available direct to the consumers in Columbus. We specialize in replacement windows, patio doors, entry doors and storm doors, and we strive to make the process as turnkey as possible. Our windows and patio doors are made of patented Ultrex fiberglass and were designed by Marvin experts to replicate the look of traditional wood windows while providing modern features and low maintenance. We take a consultative approach with homeowners in order to find the best fit for their home. Then we handle the installation and service of the products that we sell. The combination of superior materials, design experience, and professional installation has resulted in a product line of high performing, energy efficient, and long lasting windows and doors. Stop by our showroom or call us today to find out the difference Infinity from Marvin can make in your home!

Offers by Infinity from Marvin Columbus on Angie's List

09/03/2013

They showed up on time to evaluate the job.  They gave a verbal estimate, which was resonable. They advised a writen quote would be given the next day. The quote was never came and no other communication was provided. I determined that if a simple quote could not be intrusted to be provided I did not want the work to be done by them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evaluated roofing job.

CATEGORY siding

10/01/2012

EVERYTHING WENT VERY GOOD FROM START TO FINISH.  ONCE THE JOB WAS STARTED HE STAYED ON THE JOB AND COMPLETED  IT IN THE GOOD TIME ...ROOFING JOB WENT REAL FAST HE WORKED 10-12 HOURS A DAY AND WAS DONE IN THREE DAYS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BUILT A 2 STALL GARAGE WITH FOUNDATION ...DID EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE ELECTRICAL WORK...ABOUT A YEAR LATER  PUT A NEW ROOF ON MY HOUSE. I WAS VERY SATIFIED WITH BOTH JOBS. I WOULD HIRE HIM AGAIN.

CATEGORY roofing,home builders

12/30/2011

He does excellent work and he comes back to check on it to make sure everything is okay.  He puts on sidings, windows, builds barns, and does real excellent work.  I would recommend him to anyone.  I spent about $7000 or $8000 on that service.  He told me that he had three different variations of siding, which was cheap, metal, and expensive.  I told him I rather have the expensive which does not ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Craig Lyons Construction about 1.5 years ago and he enclosed a porch, put 10 Pella windows in, insulated it and paneled it.  He also put siding on my house.

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows,sunrooms

New homes, room additions, garages, pole buildings, roofs, siding, replacement windows, decks, porches, seamless gutters.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available