Jon's Painting / Clintonville Gutter Co

B 49 Reviews

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since February 2011

P.O. Box 157

Galena, OH 43021

Family owned and operated for over 40 years, we treat your home like we treat our own. We specialize in interior and exterior home services including but not limited to painting, staining, gutter cleaning and replacement of both 5" and 6" gutters along with wood repair/replacement, drywall instillation and repair. We have the capabilities to tackle any project you may have in mind. There is no job too big or small....

house painting (22)gutter installation (18)gutter cleaning (15)interior painting (6)pressure washing (3)handyman (3)apartment (2)roofing (2)drain pipe installation (1)

11/03/2020

I selected them after my estimate with Jon. He is very knowledgeable with the specifics of the project. They are also reasonably priced. The crew that came out to paint the house were prompt and efficient. They went above and beyond repairing/replacing trim and painting everything. I would highly recommend them to others and will use them again. In fact, I also had them install gutter guards to ke...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior wood trim painting, Gutter guards added

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2020

06/22/2020

Great! Serviceman arrived in a timely manner and was done within an hour (I had my Florida room / enclosed porch gutter cleaned out). Friendly and a job well done. Left no mess either! Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaning out gutters

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,apartments

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

Thank you hope to hear from you again Lisa

08/30/2019

Jonathan worked hard to solve the problem. He snakes the underground pipes 3 times and cut the downspout to add a larger opening. He also suggested cleaning the gutters while he was there. I was impressed by his hardwork but shocked by the bill. It was more than double what was quoted to me. After some phone calls back and forth they agreed to reduce the bill by $200. Make sure you ask the price i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclog underground drain from a downspout

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2019

Please note we haven’t been paid

07/16/2019

Good. Quick service. Two guys made quick work of my gutters!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

D

07/02/2019

Was told by Lisa in the office that the gutters would be ALL cleaned out, downspouts checked to make sure they were flowing out to the street. The worker was here at the house all of 20 minutes for a 2 story house and we still have gutter overflow issues afterwards. I called the office and left 2 messages (at least) and as of 2 weeks after the last phone call, I still have not received a response....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
alll gutters cleaned

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2019

We take the time to treat all of our customer projects the same with golden gloves sorry you feel the way you do

06/13/2019

There was a lot of debris in my gutters causing water to over flow into my neighbors property. I could actually hear the water going down the downspouts when most of the debris was removed. It was a relief to have this taken care of.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

Thank you so happy we could help you with your project Lisa

05/30/2019

They did a great job, fast and professional. Jon and his son are very friendly, helpful and reasonable. Lisa is also helpful and responsive with getting things scheduled. Great mom and pop company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
These guys have helped me with a few projects now: roofing repair, plus gutter cleaning and repair

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

05/13/2019

I was contacted several times before service and Day of. Very personable team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning and repair.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2019

Thank you so much it was our pleasure helping you with your project!

04/19/2019

The service was very good, they are on time, neat on there work and clean up after themselves and Jon is very polite and the price is reasonable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2019

Mrs [Member Name Removed] it's alway a pleasure to help you with your projects thank you so very much!

04/18/2019

It was a good experience. They're very nice men, its a father and son business. They all work very well together and their personalities make you feel comfortable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tuckpointed the chimney and did some patch work on the corners of the gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2019

Thank you for allow us to help you with your project

Interior and exterior painting, galvanized, copper, box, drain, cleaning, carpentry inside, outside, chimney tuck pointing, aluminum, crown, roofing-shingles, rubber, coating, vinyl siding, gutter repair & replacement.

NA