ProTech Basement Solutions LLC

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since April 2011

B Rated | 5 Reviews

With over 15 years' experience we provide honest and effective solutions from basement waterproofing and remodeling to structural and foundation repairs. Call today and deal directly with the owner!...

N/A
Buckeye Basement Solutions

05/21/2015

04/23/2015

No show after no show. What was to be a 3 day process has gone on for a month with my house torn up and no end in sight. Spoke with the President, Chad Daniels. He was aware of the problems. He has done nothing. Failed to accurately diagnose the problem.  Clearly, they do not understand basement repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attempted, but failed to correct basement water problem

12/18/2014

The service was excellent. They did a great job. They were prompt. The workers were very personable, clean, and considerate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a second sub-pump, and they gave us advice regarding water issues.

10/04/2013

Chad was thorough in his investigation of source of water leakage. He discovered the leak was coming from gutters up on roof line that were not directing the water effectively away from the house. He recommended I call the appropriate company to deal with roof, gutter issues.. There was no cost assessed for this evaluation.. If I had a future problem with basement, I would call him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Chad Daniels to evaluate water leakage in the lower level along floor board.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Thank you [removed member name] for your comments, we really appreciate you taking the time to share them. We pride ourselves in doing what we know is best for the current and future Home Owners. Being thorough and finding the source of the problem is always #1. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future!
C

01/15/2013

I was initially impressed with the owners knowledge but when the company failed to call back after submitting an incomplete quote I felt the company would not resoplve my problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The owner came out and evaulated my problems. He seemed very knowledgable and had many suggestions but when the quote came only one of his recommendations was quoted. I called to request more information and a broader quote and never heard anything else from the company. I did not use this company. I talked to three different companies before I decided who to use.

CATEGORY concrete repair

The Home Owner was very nice and I enjoyed meeting her. She had an issue with her foundation wall bowing on the finished side of her basement. I gave her a quote on the stabilization of that wall, but not the re-finishing of her basement. I believe that is why she felt the estimate was incomplete. I did inform her that my "finishing contractors" worked primarily out of the Columbus area and my est...

foundation repair, masonry/concrete wall repair,epoxy crack injection, waterproofing,Steel Beams, Carbon Fiber reinforcement,interior tile,sump pump,helical piering,egress windows,window wells,slab crack repair,professional foundation inspection,basement finishing,concrete cuting,concrete coring,slab lifting,residential services,commercial services