High Point Cabinets

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2631 Harrison Rd

Fredericksburg, OH 44627

As a multi-year Super Service Award winner, we provide high-quality custom cabinets, one customer at a time, built in the heart of Amish country using Amish craftsmanship. All of our cabinets are 100% handcrafted. Throughout each stage of our process we pay careful attention to detail. The end result is the perfect fit for your home. We are a true custom builder. Our clients are able to choose from a wide variety of high quality woods, stains, finishes, patterns, profiles and more. We work hard to ensure our customers get the right cabinets for their unique tastes and preferences. We provide a complete turnkey process that begins with the initial meeting, progresses to sketches and drawings, then to CAD drawings, then construction and finally installation. We are here to help and guide you through every step from start to finish. We offer a 10 year guarantee on our cabinets, excluding normal wear and tear....

cabinet making (61)custom furniture (14)closet design (3)woodworking (9)

07/22/2020

Fantastic! High Point built 2 custom vanities for us based on an image I pulled from a high end catalog. The build quality and finishes are amazing. Would highly recommend them for family/friends and will be using them again for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've used High Point for 2 different bathroom vanities.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

Photo for High Point Cabinets - 2631 Harrison Rd, Fredericksburg, OH - 38738275

06/02/2020

If I could I would give them a 10 star rating ! Quality Craftsmanship and the beautiful finish,it’s truly the best I’ve seen. I have recommended High Point Cabinets to many friends and clients with no reservations because Dave, Susan And Eli work so hard to make your experience stress free. Our daughter said to me after working with Dave... You can just tell he is conscientious and just wants to m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have had a entire kitchen coffee bar and bar along with a new vanity we just received.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,custom furniture,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

Photo for High Point Cabinets - 2631 Harrison Rd, Fredericksburg, OH - 38610790

05/31/2020

The Installation gets pricey if they have to travel 150+ miles and stay overnight but the quality is second to none. The fit, finish, engineering, and construction are equal to that of hand-made furniture from the turn of the century. This was our first experience working with Amish craftsman. The pride, work-ethic, and meticulous craftsmanship demonstrated by the Highpoint Cabinet's team is somet...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete modern slab kitchen cabinetry, three bathroom vanities, and custom built-in dressers.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,custom furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2020

05/26/2020

The whole experience was excellent! Dave and Susan spent many hours with me making sure I got exactly what I wanted... and I did! The cabinets in my home are gorgeous and made very well!! I absolutely would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinetry for a new build

CATEGORY custom cabinets,closet systems,custom furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2018

Photo for High Point Cabinets - 2631 Harrison Rd, Fredericksburg, OH - 38594040

05/26/2020

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinetry for a new build

CATEGORY custom cabinets,closet systems,custom furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2018

Photo for High Point Cabinets - 2631 Harrison Rd, Fredericksburg, OH - 38594042

05/20/2020

Everything went well. No surprises. Professional high quality work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel with quartz countertops.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2020

Thank you for the review. Making sure our customers know what they are getting is very important to us.

04/22/2020

The color match to my existing cabinets was great especially the custom aqua/teal color of the china section to another piece of furniture I wanted to use as an accent. The workmanship and quality were amazing and much better than my existing cabinets and the price for building them, delivering them and installing them was $2,000 less expensive than the builder grade cabinets that were installed w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had custom kitchen cabinets and a custom color china section built. The color match to my existing cabinets was great especially the custom aqua/teal color of the china section to another piece of furniture I wanted to use as an accent. The workmanship and quality were amazing and much better than my existing cabinets and the price for building them, delivering them and installing them was $2,000 less expensive than the builder grade cabinets that were installed when I built the home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2020

Photo for High Point Cabinets - 2631 Harrison Rd, Fredericksburg, OH - 38514732

Thank you for taking the time to compose a review for us. The details in the review and the photo are great! We are happy to hear these cabinets are meeting your specific requirements.

04/06/2020

Everything fell in to place perfect. Dave is an excellent person to deal with as far as quality, workmanship, and personality. Would not have anyone but High Point Cabinets to due work again. Dave and Susan are great to work with. Thanks for the great job and friendship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All kitchen cabinets and island. Also had a computer desk made.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,custom furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We always enjoy working with you on your projects. Customer relations is an important part of what we do.

02/06/2020

WONDERFUL! We love our cabinets and Dave and his team are fabulous to work with! We are looking forward to our next project with them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share this great review on Angie's List! We are happy to hear you enjoyed working with us, and we look forward to working with you on your next project. Susan

01/21/2020

If you are looking for quality cabinets look no further than High Point Cabinets! We live in Northern Kentucky and shopped numerous local cabinet makers for high quality cabinets at a fair price. As soon as we walked in Dave’s shop and met with Eli, knew we found the right shop to build and install our new kitchen cabinets. We can’t begin to express our positive experience with High Point Cabinets...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New kitchen cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

Photo for High Point Cabinets - 2631 Harrison Rd, Fredericksburg, OH - 38346922

Your countertop and backsplash really compliment your cabinets, and make the entire kitchen look warm and inviting! We are happy to hear your experience with us was a positive one. Your communication played a big part in helping us get a kitchen that works for you! Susan

Furniture - Kitchen Cabinets, Kitchen Islands & Granite Countertops, Bath Cabinets, Laundry Cabinets, Built-In Units, Wall Units, Bookcases, Entertainment Centers, Wet Bars, Recreational Room Cabinets & Built-Ins, Family Room Cabinets & Built-Ins.

handyman work