Valued Relationship Inc

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since May 2011

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

100 full time employees. Uses 100 part time sub contractors. Monthly rental fee. ...

Cura Care home health in home senior care

Cura Care is an independently owned & operated home health care service with over 50 years of combined experience serving Southwestern Ohio. With health care rates rising and life spans extending, many seniors are choosing to live independently in their own homes. We are here to help assist with daily tasks while also giving our clients the self-confidence and peace of mind they need. Cura Care is uniquely different from any other home health care service. Our independence allows us to offer more services to our clients. In addition to assisting with activities of daily living and a free in-home client assessment, we offer home maintenance services along with an in-home safety inspection. At Cura Care, we employ only the best caregivers, whereas they are all State Tested, background checked, drug tested, insured and bonded. Call today and let our family help yours. Additional DBA - Curacare. Award winning.

10/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are a medical alert company and they are very responsive.

CATEGORY independent living

12/29/2012

The installer came in and installed the main box, then tested it and the buttons I and my Mom would use. Then he gave us each a button.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To install the equipment for the Emergency alert service.  The installer was very knowledgeable and helpful.

CATEGORY medical alert systems

D

05/24/2011

They just sent me a letter stating I missed a payment 2/10 and again 5/11.  I have the bank statements to prove that my payment was made and offered thos to the company and they refused to accept them.  They are insistant that I still owe them this money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I pay $27.00 per month to Valued Relationship Inc. for my daily monitoring device (alarm that will trigger a call to emergency service and family members in the event of a fall)

CATEGORY medical alert systems

Medical alert, monitored medication dispensers, fall monitors, vitals monitoring, cellular solutions and tele-monitoring system.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa