Mid Valley Chimney Repair & Sweep

• Trade License Number
  • 6750

320 Conover Dr

Franklin, OH 45005

Mid Valley Chimney Sweep is based in Franklin, we also serve clients in Center ville and Kettering as well as Butler and Warren Counties specializing in any form of chimney needs you may have including but not limited to. family owned and locally operated. Additional website - www.mid-valleychimney.com....

chimney repair (124)chimney sweeping (45)masonry (40)chimney cap repair (36)fireplace repair (27)dryer vent cleaning (3)roofing (3)baby equipment rental (1)

02/25/2019

I purchased a 160 year old home 2.5 years ago. It has 3 fireplaces. Mid Valley just repaired the one in my living room and they did a fantastic job. The hearth needed to be replaced and they were able to save the old brick to use on the top so that it still looks original to the fireplace. They also lined the chimney with a new stainless steel flue and repaired the fire box. I put a fire in it on ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Line chimney with new stainless steel flue, repair and tuck point chimney and repair hearth.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2019

08/06/2018

We are very satisfied with the work that Mid-Valley Chimney Repair & Sweeps performed on our chimney during the week of July 23-27, 2018. Matt (T) and Billy set up, cleaned chimney and removed old mortar. Matt did an outstanding job with the re tuck point and cement crown . We commend him on his attention to detail. Howard and Seth cleaned chimney and applied sealer. They also removed scaffolding ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash chimney, tear off existing concrete crown and top sections of the clay flue tiles, replace top section of the clay flue tile, grind out and re tuckpoint stone chimney, cut out and replace damaged/missing stone on back of chimney, install new cement crown with expansion joint, install water repellent covering on entire chimney.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2018

05/09/2018

Went great was very pleased with quality of work. Workers are very courteous punctual and competent

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New stainless liner plus new chimney cap and mortar. New fireplace glass doors installed

CATEGORY masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2018

04/15/2018

Matt and his team did an outstanding job at rebuilding our 2 very large chimneys. It was a complete tear down to the roof line. He was able to match the brick perfectly and added the type of cap we wanted. His team was punctual, friendly and easy to work with. He is the only contractor I have had that kept me abreast of potential weather delays. You always knew a day ahead if his team was going to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuild of two large chimneys and interior chimney support work.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2018

Photo for Mid Valley Chimney Repair & Sweep - 320 Conover Dr, Franklin, OH - 36982152

01/24/2018

Fireplace had a previous problem of shutting down on its own that seems to have gone away after the thorough work done by Mid-Valley. They also provided a report at the end of service that was quite helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean and prep gas fireplace not used in years.

CATEGORY fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2017

09/03/2017

We had some difficulty matching the brick since the company that made the original brick is out of business. Matt held off his scheduled start date to allow us additional time to look for "the perfect match". Of course we didn't find it but did find a match that was good enough. The crew worked diligently and were very professional. We had a problem when they opened up a bees nest and had to modif...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our chimney had been repaired once several years ago and continued to deteriorate. Matt looked it over and suggested it needed to be rebuilt. I agreed and gave him the job.

CATEGORY masonry,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2017

Photo for Mid Valley Chimney Repair & Sweep - 320 Conover Dr, Franklin, OH - 36170714

08/17/2017

I received several bids on tuck-pointing my large “stone” chimney. With my chimney being large and “stone” I knew it was important to select the right company to do the work. From my very first meeting with Matt I knew that I wanted Mid-Valley to do the work. Now that the work is complete I know I made the right decision. Matt and his employees were polite and courteous and gave me a finished proj...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tuck-pointing a large “stone” chimney.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

Photo for Mid Valley Chimney Repair & Sweep - 320 Conover Dr, Franklin, OH - 36057023

08/04/2017

In fact, I will be calling them to come out and do a sweep soon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a chimney sweep and repair. They repaired the chimney liner and sealed the brick on the outside of the chimney. The also sealed the flashing around the outside.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2015

06/01/2017

on time, efficient, courteous, well done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rebuild upper portion of chimney

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

05/30/2017

We are very pleased with all of the work Mid-Valley performed on our home! The quotation process was thorough and professional. The team was prompt and all of the work was off the charts excellent. They also went through each area that was repaired with me to make sure nothing was missed and everything met my expectations. If we ever need brick or chimney work again...I would hire Mid-Valley every...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We required brick and chimney repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2017

Brick Work & Tuck Pointing, Crown, Caps, Dryer Vent, Exhaust, Chimney Inspections, Restoration, Repair & Cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover