Allure Residential & Commercial Inc

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since April 2012

B Rated | 8 Reviews

Additional phone number - (937) 550-9201. Locally owned & operated....

N/A
Peerless Fence & Supply

D

06/21/2020

Horrible contractors that do shoddy work with a warranty that is a joke, Installed 180' of six foot privacy fence with no concrete except for the gates. Fence is less than a year old and is leaning and swaying all over the place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tornado damage repairs

CATEGORY fences,gutter repair,roofing,siding,windows,home builders,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,house painters

Allure Residential and Commercial, Inc. went over and above the scope of work for this customer. We did thousands of dollars of extra work for him and as of 6/22/2020, he still owes our company $5,000.00. He received this money from the insurance company and decided to keep it although he had signed a contract with our company that said we would do the work for the price of the insurance checks pl...

06/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof.

06/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent job, timely, very professional. Would definitely use again

C

10/16/2014

We have had leaks since that time. I had them come out and the owner said it was not their problem.  The owner treated me like a stupid women.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had our roof replaced. We have had leaks since that time. I had them come out and the owner said it was not their problem.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roofing

10/10/2014

They did a good job. They did high-quality work with high-quality materials. They were always right on time and very professional. They also helped me work through everything with the insurance as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them do a whole re-roof for me.

CATEGORY roofing

Residential and commercial roofing and restoration, gutter, siding & construction.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover