Ohio Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Inc.

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

There are 5 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 50 patients per day....

05/28/2015

Ohio Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Inc. is a good facility.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Ohio Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Inc.

07/08/2014

We both have been very happy with both of them. It was an excellent experience. What stand out is his compassion, his friendliness, and his knowledge. I have really felt that he knew what he was doing, so I was very happy with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Dr. Copeland, he is an orthopedic surgeon and my husband has seen Dr. McNabb. I have had some shoulder problems recently. I have never had any surgery done by them. I broke my big toe at Christmas time probably four years ago.

CATEGORY orthopedics, foot doctor

05/09/2013

her overall experience was a happy one considering the pain that she was in.. my mother had fallen and hurt her hip and with her being an already disabled woman with 2 artificial knees they took extra special care of her and I commend them for that...they healed her up and got her going again with no surgery!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
my mother had fallen and hurt her hip and she said the doctors were amazing and gentle with her..

06/20/2012

It went very well. The procedure is done under sedation and light anaesthesia. The way this surgery is done today is through the scope with 2 tiny incisions, one on my wrist and one on my palm.The incisions were closed with 2 stiches each. I woke up feeling great and was ready to go home very soon. Recovery was fast;   the numbness and pain I had before surgery was gone for good !!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Davidson performed carpal tunnel release surgery on my right hand at the Findlay Surgery Center. He saw me in the surgery waiting area after I had been prepped for surgery by the nurse who took vitals and started an iv. He was professional and clear about what was going to happen. Since this was the second carpal tunnel he had done for me I understood and was happy to get it done.

06/15/2012

Dr. Copeland had a wonderful bedside manner, he was easy to get along with, explained everything well, and I was not nervous at all going into surgery. My pain was managed well, and two weeks after surgery, when my stitches were removed, I had full range of motion back in my arm and the pain that had previously existed was gone. There is some soreness from the procedure itself, but it is nothing s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had pain in my shoulder for about a year, bad enough that it was limiting my activity and motion. I had tried physical therapy, cortisone injections, several other options. Nothing was working. I was finally referred on to Dr. Copeland for consultation.

Orthopedic Surgery