FINDLAY HOME INSPECTION SVC

Angie's List since December 2010

08/11/2018

We're from out of town, so a family member was present during the inspection, and he was very impressed with their thoroughness and professionalism. Mr. Borgia was quick to respond to our calls, provided an excellent and thorough inspection report, and graciously spent time on phone calls discussing our questions and concerns with us. We highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection, invasive pest inspection, radon test, and air quality test (for mold)

CATEGORY real estate agents

07/03/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jim thoroughly inspected our entire (future) home. He did exactly what he told me he would and what I expected. After each "section" (exterior, electric, etc.) he would explain to me his findings and recommendations (in lamest terms, thankfully), which he later put into his report. I appreciated that he used a recorder to keep track of all he was saying. It reassured me that his report would be useful and thorough as well. For the price, I felt like we got a great deal and a great business we'll be certain to recommend and use in the future. |The only B's in my rating were for punctuality and professionalism, which go hand-in-hand for me. He was about 15 minutes late to our appointment, but was very honest and apologetic explaining that he had been rushing to finish up a report for another client. Otherwise, top notch service.

CATEGORY real estate agents