Bamm moving

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since September 2009

B Rated | 6 Reviews

Family owned & operated....

Leaders Moving & Storage Co of Cincinnati

Super Service Award winner in 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012. Leaders Moving & Storage of Cincinnati offers a wide range of residential and commercial moving and storage services. We have been in business for over 22 years and we have completed over 100,000 moves! Leaders is a professional moving and storage company, and we don't just use that as a catch phrase: Over half of our employees are "Master Movers", meaning that they have completed over 1,000 household moves. You are only as good as your last move. Over 80% of all our customers last year were repeat customers and referrals. This is due to the fact that we do more than just meet our customer’s expectations, we exceed them. We are one of the only moving companies that can give you a GUARANTEED move price. We give you the flexibility of controlling the price of your move. There are no hidden fees, and no nasty surprises. Our price includes all charges, mileage, tolls, drive-time, taxes, etc. You can reach us toll free at (800) 421-3029. We look forward to helping you with all your moving needs. USDOT:1237577

08/31/2020

The 2 movers showed up very unmotivated. They tried to convince us that they couldn’t get all amour things moved in the 4 hours and all we needed was large furniture and heavy boxes. They tried to talk ya into canceling that day and rescheduling for four movers the next day. One mover even opened iPhone of my drawers to see how much I still needed to pack. I was livid. That’s non of his business w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move Furniture and Large Boxes

04/23/2018

B.A.M.M. Movers moved our belongings to a storage unit on April 19, 2018 and did a fantastic job. Myke & Dave were very courteous, hard-working, and careful with our stuff. They showed up on time, assessed the situation and got to work. We were totally satisfied and would hire this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving our belongings to storage

09/20/2017

The first time went well and I paid a $100 tip for 4 hours work but when I scheduled for the following weekend they never showed up and did not answer the phone or return my call. I ended up having to find other help to load the truck the second time. DO NOT USE them they are unreliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired two men to help load a Uhaul truck thru [*** Link removed ***]

07/30/2016

They worked very quickly, there were polite and extremely efficient. They really went above and beyond.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The movers moved everything in my home.

09/02/2009

I will use them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to relocate the contents of a large storage unit. It took me 30 mins to get the door open to a 30x12 bin, it was so full. they unloaded into a uhaul and unloaded into another storage bin in 3 hours, unbelievable. not one thing damaged. they were polite, friendly, clean cut men. i also noticed they did not take one break.

CATEGORY moving companies

Loading and unloading, u-haul, penske, pods, budget, storage units, piano relocating, home rearranging, pickup truck rental, furniture pickup & driving services for rental trucks per mile.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal