EDWARDS PLUMBING & HEATING INC

Founded 1970 • Angie's List since June 1997

B Rated | 19 Reviews

PLUMBING, HEATING AND AIR, HVAC CERTIFIED, STATE LICENSED IN: HEATING VENTILATING AIRCONDITIONING, PLUMBING, HYDRONICS, COMMERCIAL BOILERS, BACK FLOW TESTING. LICENSE #17708...

Pepera Plumbing

168  REVIEWS
Pepera Plumbing

Pepera Plumbing provides plumbing services to many East Side Cleveland neighborhoods such as Solon, Twinsburg, Bainbrigdge, Aurora, Shaker Heights, and Cleveland Heights along with many other areas. We’re not your typical plumbing company. We customize solutions. We want to help you solve the tough plumbing problems that come up. And of course we’ll fix the easy ones, too. We take care of your home. Pepera Plumbing always has drop cloths, shoe covers, and cleaning supplies on hand so that he doesn’t make a mess on the way in or leave a mess when he’s on his way out. We explain what happened, why and what it’s going to take to fix it. We do this so that you understand what you’re paying for.

07/25/2020

Prompt, efficient, and great quality.--very THOROUGH

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used Edwards Plumbing, heating, and Cooling for several years now. They have completed a variety of services. Simple to complex. We had to have our basement floor torn up to fix a problem, general maintenance on ac/furnace, and all of the work was excellent. owner is very thorough. He is very quick to respond and does excellent work. He works late also, just when you think your appointment will be the next day--he comes to the rescue! i would highly recommend this company.

09/18/2015

It went well. I have been using him for years for all my plumbing and heating needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned my furnace and he tested my air and used a camera to tell me anything wrong with my furnace. My furnace is located in my crawl space and so he has to crawl in there to access it. He cleaned the filter and reinstalled it, he checked the electronic starter, checked the limit on the burner, the heat exchange cells, and tested for CO and managed to get rid of the squirrel debris.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

02/22/2014

It was very good. He came in and he took a very bad situation I had with a water line and I was very pleased with it. I would use them again if I have any other situation come up. He was here quite a while - like three, three and a half hours, so he did do quite a lot of work. It's been functioning well since he repaired it. I communicated with him on the phone and after I explained to him, he jus...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Edwards Plumbing & Heating.

07/24/2013

Service was great. They were here on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install pressure regulator and expansion tank on my city plumbing system.

06/26/2012

We've used him for 15 years. He has done a number of jobs throughout our home. My children have used him and he always does quality work. I highly recommend him. He will be putting a new liner in on my chimney in the near future. He is very thurough and is out to provide the best service for his customers. Safety is a top priority with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has installed a new water heater and put a new drain under the house.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair