1 Choice Pest Control

08:00 - 17:00
12:00 - 17:00

642 E 240th St

Euclid, OH, 44123

With over 8 years of experience 1 Choice Pest Control sustains our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the pest control trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We will work to satisfy your schedule. Don't hesitate to call for emergency service text "today" to 216-396-5360...

Pest Control (12)

11/16/2019

problem solved (UPDATE) Mice reappeared a week later

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mice bait set throughout the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2019

09/22/2019

It went well. He had to come back a second time but, that was a follow up. But after that 2nd spray I'm happy no more fleas.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fleas removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2019

thanks [Member Name Removed]for that comment and if ou need another treatment let me know. thanks Ernest

09/04/2019

Ernest was a true professional.. He came over within two hours of my initial request and then a couple days later to get rid of the beehive (he was ready to come the next day but I wasn’t avail). He definitely drew a crowd from my neighbors as they watched him climb to the top of my house in his bee suit but he got that down and the entire house sprayed within an hour. That was two weeks ago and I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got rid of beehive and sprayed the remainder of the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed], That hive was a challenge but we got it! I look forward to working with you and your neighbors again next summer, and go Browns!

08/23/2019

Ernest was very nice and professional. He came to help me on the same day, within the hour. His pricing was very reasonable and he guarantees all of his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a bees nest in my siding that continued to grow for over three weeks. I tried several different things and nothing seemed to work. I went to my basement and I saw a few down there while trying to do laundry.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed], I'm glad those bees are not bothering your family any more. If they come back again please let me know. Thanks Ernest

07/10/2019

1st Choice is knowledgeable, professional experienced, concerned and SAFE. They spoke to me about environmental impact and what to expect, and how to manage my problem after they left. They reassured me about my pets and children. Impressed. They dressed professionally and were polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Soldier Ant extermination

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed], safety is most important and Thanks.

07/10/2019

Very well and I was pleased with the service I received.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spraying for spiders

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

07/09/2019

Amazing!!! Would recommend to anyone in need. Haven’t seen bugs since person sprayed. 1st Choice is the only choice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spraying for bugs

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

07/09/2019

Ernie was quick and thoroughly explained the process. I have not had any issues since obtaining his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insect/ant treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2019

07/03/2019

He did a good job. He sprayed the inside and the outside of the house. He recommended to spray more and I agreed. He's very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control - Ants.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

Thanks you!

07/02/2019

The service was excellent, he was professional and came in uniform. He gave me proper instructions on what to do, he was very knowledgeable, he said I can gave him a callback if I be needing any assistance. I would highly recommend him and I will be using him again in the future. He came when he said he was gonna come.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He sprayed my basement, bedroom window, bathroom, the outside of my house for ants.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2019