Garber Electrical Contractors, Inc.

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since August 2010

A Rated | 1 Review

Garber Electrical Contractors and Garber Connect is the leading contractor in the Dayton, Columbus and the surrounding areas. Garber offers a broad range of solutions for commercial, industrial, institutional, healthcare, agricultural, residential, and public facility applications. Clients throughout Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky have come to trust and rely on Garber‘s honest, trustworthy, trained designers, installers and service technicians....

Beacon Landscape Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Offers by Beacon Landscape Lighting on Angie's List

07/30/2014

He was out within ten minutes. He was prompt, professional, and was able to look at other electrical things. Although he was not able to do the work today, I will use him in the future when he comes back because I am very confident in him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called them about my electrical panel.

CATEGORY electrician

Electrical lighting & power, generators, telecommunications, data networking, fire alarm, surveillance, and access control services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover