ALL SEASON REMODELING

Founded 1972 • Angie's List since July 2006

C Rated | 16 Reviews

ADDITIONAL PH#: (937)832-1822. DBA: ALL SEASON REMODELING, CO & H E C DISTRIBUTING....

Lewis Masonry

1  REVIEW
Lewis Masonry

10/09/2013

I had given them a good review right after they finished, because everything looked good and beautiful. I have since changed my mind totally about that. In the first 2 or 3 years after he did the work, cracks developed above the windows in the wall. Almost every window has a crack. All of the caulking now needs to be done. I had a huge leak and it took them 2 or 3 times to fix. There is a crack in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used All Season Remodeling. They added a huge addition to my family room.

CATEGORY drywall,roofing

10/02/2013

We signed the contract in April . We were promised this project would only take 3 weeks total. He wouldn't start the project for 8 weeks while everything was ordered and put in line.  It's taken us longer to have this remodel done than it took to build our entire house.  They came to do some plumbing in May. Our cabinets came in June.  We had to put them in our dining area in July because of the h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired them to do a full kitchen remodel. We paid separately for appliances, the cabinets, lighting, counter tops.  They did windows.. redid structurally what needed done.  And installed the cabinets, counter tops, etc.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

D

08/19/2013

Company Owner was never on time from beginning to end.  Every appointment he was either late or did not show up.  Estimate was too high.  Went with another builder who was on time and provided a more in line estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asked for estimate to build porch.

CATEGORY remodeling

I have just recently begun to monitor my Angie's List account.I wish I could have shown you the quality of of work and services. I hope your project went well.

08/08/2013

After a couple of estimates for a prefab sun room from All Season and Buschur's Home Remodeling we decided to get a local contractor and a custom built sunroom. The quality and price were both far superior by the local contractor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Salesmen came to our home and gave us an estimate after visiting the Dayton Ohio home show.

CATEGORY remodeling

I just recently started monitoring my Angie's List account. Thank you for considering us for your project. I hope everything turned out fantastic.
C

12/26/2012

Performance was fair.  Was able to call owner and he oversaw project until it was completed.  Might consider rehiring depending on what services would be required.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did a bathroom remodel. Major problem was they initially installed wrong bathroom vanity and had to re-order the vanity.  Workers did not seem to pay attention to the details of the project.  Also replaced outside vinyl siding trim.

CATEGORY remodeling

ROOM ADDITIONS, FAMILY ROOMS, FLORIDA ROOMS,SCREEN ROOMS, BASEMENT REMODELS, KITCHENS & BATHS, CERAMIC TILE, HOT TUB ROOMS, WOODEN DECKS, VINYL DECKS, COMPOSITE DECKS,VINYL & WOOD PRIVACY FENCES, PATIO ROOMS, GARAGE BUILDERS & WORKSHOPS, POLE BARNS.

Ask for details.