RAY ESSER & SONS PLUMBING & HEATING

Founded 1961 • Angie's List since March 2002

Family owned & operated. 15 full time employees. Contracted & Service work provided. All employees are trained in safety and randomly drug tested....

Depew Drilling

26  REVIEWS
Depew Drilling

wells and pumps water treatment

08/09/2020

I highly recommend RayEsser & Sons Plumbing! They go above & beyond to satisfy a customer’s questions, needs, and concerns. I needed their help on several different occasions for a lateral stoppage in main utility pipe. They spent as long as they needed to correct the problem and made recommendations for future safe use of septic system. This included busting up concrete and replacing old clay pip...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed Cast Iron Pipe Replaced for my home that sits on a slab.

CATEGORY excavators,plumbing,drain cleaning

01/27/2019

We use Ray Esser and Sons for our plumbing work, and can recommend them highly in terms of quality of the work, timeliness, and communication. I think it's a bit pricey, but I also know I want it done right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom faucet and drain installation on 1/16/19

12/27/2017

Great! Very responsive to come out, investigate, and diagnose the problem. Estimate was reasonable and scheduling was easy. Arrived on time, work done professionally. Thank you - we will be in touch to schedule work for renovating our two upstairs bathrooms!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair cracked pipe leading from kitchen sink to basement. Cracked due to foundation settling.

01/30/2017

Awesome. Professional. Would definitely hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Find a leak

08/11/2016

I didn't find them on Angie's List, I was just told about them. We were just very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a plugged toilet and they fixed it.

CATEGORY plumbing

ALL RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL PLUMBING SERVICES, NATURAL GAS WORK, BACKFLOW INSTALLATION & TESTING, WATER SERVICE REPLACEMENTS, EXCAVATING SERVICES, WATER HEATER REPLACEMENTS, HOT WATER BOILER INSTALLATION & SERVICE, WELDING SERVICES, NEW & REMODEL WORK, SMALL DRAIN LINE SNAKING OR CLEANING & FIXTURE AND OR FAUCET REPLACEMENTS.

MAIN LINE SEWER CLEANING.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa