Expert Appliance Solutions

Angie's List since February 2015

C Rated | 2 Reviews

Expert Appliance Solutions offers in home appliance repair for most manufacturers. Our Technicians are background checked and have many years of experience. Our vans our easily Identified and our technicians uniforms display our company logo. We except major credit cards ,checks and cash. Call for a convenient appointment....

All Performance Appliance Repair

All Performance Appliance Repair has been proudly servicing all of Northeast Ohio for the past 19 years. We are BBB accredited, have two employees, and charge by the hour ($60/hour). Service call- flat rate $60. We service:Refrigerators, Freezers, Dishwashers, Disposals, stoves, Washers and Dryers. Please call to schedule. Additional phone number: (440) 846-2560. Additional DBA: Performance Appliance Repair.

01/06/2019

He looked me in the eye and told me that,”Matag’s getting 85.00 for this part”. I checked both Maytag and Amazon and found that the price was $34.99! I don’t invite liars into my house a second time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of an electric washer

CATEGORY appliance repair

05/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY appliance repair

Expert Appliance Solutions repairs most makes and models. We also offer professional installation of built in appliances such as microwaves , Dishwashers , Disposals. WE are an authorized Amana PTAC servicer.

We do not service sub-zero , Asko ,fischer paykal at this time.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover