D & J HOUSE DOCTORS LLC/D J BUGAWAY

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since March 2008

Kustom Home Inspection

Ensure your home is up to code with home inspection services by Kustom Home Inspection of Powell, OH. Contact us at (614) 721-2483 for more information.

07/21/2012

D and J House Doctors were awesome. They were very friendly and on time. They went out of their way to explain things to us. They were absolutely wonderful. I don't know whether they use any specialized chemicals. They just had to get rid of the bees. I called around and he was less than the rest and he actually did more than the other ones.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them for pest control. They sprayed our large property to get rid of the bees.

CATEGORY pest control

06/07/2012

I called for bees, D and J sent out a very well trained, freindly gent. He sprayed and even did out out building for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a bad bee problem. Used this CO. in 2010. Was told it would last for 7 months, NO BEEs for 2 years. Just called today for another Appt this year! So friendly, so fast! Coming out tomorrow!!! Best price around!

CATEGORY pest control

12/02/2008

They were prompt when they came out and did the estimate. They came when they said they would and were friendly. I looked them up on Angie's List.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired some cracks on our outside basement wall. They also put in reinforcement beams to repair a bowed basement wall.

CATEGORY home inspection,basement waterproofing

03/03/2008

He is very nice and has offered to do many things. He has done many odd jobs for us. His wife who answers the phone and does the computer work is also great. The work is great and the prices are great. They are caring, compassionate people, the way all people should be. I can't say enough good things about them. The price listed is for the winterization and he was here for 4 hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He winterized my mother's home when she became immobilized and we had to move her elsewhere. He told me everything we needed to have done, including bringing in a washer on an unheated back porch. He is doing some drywall work for us, he installed a chair lift for us. He is also going to clean out her well pump. His card says home inspection and pest control but he does many others things.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service

HOME INSPECTIONS: PLUMBING, ROOFING, STRUCTURAL, BASEMENT, CRAWL. TRASHOUTS: HAULING TRASH & DEBRIS FROM INSIDE & OUTSIDE. WINTERIZATIONS: BLOWING WATER FROM LINES WITH AIR PRESSURE, DRAINING WATER HEATER, PRESSURE TANK ALL DRAINS ARE PROTECTED WITH ANTIFREEZE AS WELL AS THE COMMODES, SIGNAGE PLACED WHERE APPROPRIATE. WILDLIFE REMOVAL, WOOD DESTROYING, PEST MANAGEMENT, REAL ESTATE INSPECTIONS.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available