STREB ELECTRIC

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since July 2005

Awards & Badges

990 Erie Rd Unit P

Eastlake, OH 44095

We have been a Family Owned business for over 30 years. We handle all Residential Service and Repair Electrical needs. No job is too large or too small. We belong to the Eaton Certified Contractor Network. We are a Drug Free Company and offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Licensed, Bonded & Insured. We use a Straight Forward Pricing system where you know the price of the job before we start....

electrical (151)lighting (33)ceiling fan installation (20)landscape lighting (3)home theater and stereo installation (1)

01/14/2021

Odell the technician was prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient. I would welcome Streb back into my home anytime I need electrical work performed. Odell went through the house and did a cursor inspection while I explained the things I needed done. He gave honest input with regards to some simple items that I would be better served doing myself. He covered each item that he could...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace faulty GFCI outlets

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2021

Thanks for the great review. We are here for all of your home electrical needs. Please tell your friends about us

09/29/2020

Schedule to visit home 1st week October 2020.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My apology to “HOPE” and Streb Electric. I previously posted a negative review(s)/rating that was not meant for Streb Electric. I have talked with Hope at least 4-times and she has been professional, courteous and informative. How can not like anybody or company who ends their salutation to you with, “how can I make you smile today”. I initially requested an Estimate for resetting the home’s electric meter. Streb did not have an immediate appointment opening until the 1st week in October but place my house on the URGENT To Do!! I have revised my electrical work estimate request to include installing 9-GFI receptacles, update 22-circuit breakers, and install an additional grounding rod for 200 Amp Service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

Photo for STREB ELECTRIC - 990 Erie Rd, Eastlake, OH - 38912938

09/24/2020

I felt the project went well, technicians were knowledgeable and task oriented. This was an all-day event, and a bit beyond - they ran into a snag at the end due to the aged electrical in place. Problems resolved.Cleanup primarily done by the junior tech was pretty good, although several areas were missed with wood shavings and wire debris left behind.Overall, I felt they went above and beyond to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upgrade 60-year old panel and nearly a dozen double-pronged outlets to GFCIs

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

Thank you for the great review. We will go over the cleaning policy with our techs again. When they leave it should look like we were not even there. Thanks for passing our name along.

06/10/2020

Tech was knowledgeable, courteous, prompt and thorough. Great experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace GFCI’s

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

05/14/2020

The electricians were on--time, professional and accomplished what needed to be. It ultimately amounted to a very simple fix requiring barely a half hour, if that. We felt, however, that the overall pricing was not justified for such a simple project. In addition, I provided a referral to a neighbor for a larger project but was told our project was not large enough to justify your usual referral d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install wall plug.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

[Member Name Removed], thanks for the nice review. I am sorry that the price didn't make you happy. All my guys go through training throughout the year, are background checked and drug tested. They all have years of experience. That is also factored into our pricing. Thank you for the referral and since they did go forward with the work that we quoted and used a $25 coupon from that referral card,...

04/23/2020

The entire process from Quote to Installation was very thorough and seamless. Ryan went over the installation process in detail and answered all questions. The install went great as well. He was very considerate. He made sure that he wore protective feet coverings as well as a mask. He went over all the work that he performed and cleaned up all debris from the job. I really appreciate the up front...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nest Doorbell Installation and Wall Outlet Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2020

Thank you for the kind review. Streb Electric is here for all your Residential Electrical needs. Stay Safe!

04/01/2020

Professional job, pleasant and explained the entire job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outlet and switch repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2020

Thanks for the great review. Please know that Streb Electric is always here to serve your electrical needs.

03/11/2020

Electrician Rich was very nice, friendly, professional and efficient. He did a very good and quick job. However, the $142 charge I thought was way too high.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced one worn-out bathroom light switch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2020

02/14/2020

A+ Great people. Extremely professional, will have them as electricians from now on

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install switch leg and exhaust fan in half bath. Run switch leg and install box and ceiling fixture for upstairs bedroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2020

Thanks for the great review. We are here for all of your electrical needs. I will let the guys know.

02/14/2020

Dryer stopped with no previous indications of trouble. Manufacturer rep could not find problem, but guessed it was electrical. Streb rep diagnosed it as breaker that had broken but had not tripped 'cause it was larger than needed (left over from previous dryer) and replaced it. Cost was outlined before service was performed. Other potential problems were pointed out. Dryer works.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced bad breaker for dryer

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2020

Panel and Service Changes and Upgrades; All Lighting Needs; City Violation Repairs; Home Electrical Safety Inspections; Hot Tub Wiring; Add one outlet or wire a whole house; All Electrical Troubleshooting; Landscape Lighting; Ceiling Fan Installation; Whole House Surge Protection;

Permanent Generator Installation