Dang This Computer

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since November 2012

Dang This Computer has provided Eastlake and the surrounding areas with our professional computer repair services since 2009. Dang This Computer specializes in laptop repair such as DC Jack repairs and other hardware replacements. We also stay up to date with current trends in viruses, spyware and other issues affecting home users. We can clean up Windows and repair any issues. Dang This Computer provides fast turn around times so you get your computer back as fast as possible. Why go to big box stores only to wait weeks and deal with high cost repairs? Come to Dang this Computer and experience fast, professional and affordable repair. Join the hundreds of happy customers we have had over the years....

Silver Dolphin Solutions LLC

Silver Dolphin Solutions, LLC is a full-service web design and custom internet applications company dedicated to bringing small and medium-sized businesses quality service and products at competitive rates. We offer 24/7 customer support and guarantee customer satisfaction.

12/08/2018

Dan checked the hard drive then updated the BIOS (basic input output system) to solve the problem. The computer now works perfectly. Dan is The Man for computer repair. He is a skilled professional who does excellent quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My laptop computer was very slow to boot up.

06/26/2017

Dan is very skilled and knowledgeable about computers. He diagnosed and fixed all my issues quickly, professionally, and at a decent price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have gone there several times (and referred others) for computer repair.

12/28/2015

Odered new Disc Drive and installed it, within 2 days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced disc drive.

10/30/2015

Changed adapter    at home took 15 minutes to load new software      Works great    Again person was very infomative and pleasant...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
  Had tbl with computer losing access to network      Visited Dang Computer     Took computer with me    Person behind counter  was very nice and professional   Said was  probably network adapter    Could buy part there and replace it  Part was under $11.00  Have used other computer repair shop  I Think they would have took it in to trouble shoot     Would have been  much more expensive  ..

09/17/2015

This is the best place to get your computer fixed. Daniel is nice and knows his stuff. My computer was all messed up and he worked on it all day but still only charged me $65. Other places would have been hundreds. He fixed the issues and even added things to help my computer run 100% as good as new. He works 7 days a week too! This place is the best bar non!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed my computer, updated

CATEGORY computer repair

Our services include: Free Diagnostics Desktop / Laptop Service PC Optimization / Tune-up DC Jack Repair Windows OS Recovery Virus and Malicious Software Removal Operating System Installation Hardware / Software Installation Data Recovery / File Backup On-site Service Available We offer a flat rate price of $70.00 with our repairs so you get no surprises. If extra parts need to bought, we discuss everything before purchase so you know the price.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover