Maz Contracting

Founded 2005 •

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

I specialize in: * General repairs * Flooring * Fencing * Decks * Interior remodels * Siding * New roofing and repairs * We offer a wide range of repairs, new builds/installations, and small handyman repair services. Veteran owned and family run business with over 15 years experience. Sole owner/Proprietor. What I do is what we love and we treat your home like it is our own. Give us a call you will be glad you did....

Projects

Composite deck

Composite deck

deck building
 2020   44443

Hendrickson Underdeck Ceilings

We install Under Deck Ceilings underneath elevated decks to make a nice dry, bright living space . We can add lights and fans during the installation. This area can also be used for storage.

07/14/2020

Came and did job quick. Not sure how well it works as we havent had a lot of rain lately just quick rain. Only time will tell. I put no, because I'm getting the rest of the stuff done I need through family and myself and after that, plan to sell house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
catch basin installation, garage driveway irrigation trench drain installation.

CATEGORY handyman service,landscaping

Thank you for your kind review. Glad you are happy with our work.

05/09/2020

Showed up when they said. Completed the work agreed upon. Were in and out in two working days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY electrician,flooring,handyman service,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

03/15/2020

Showed up when he said he would. Completed the tasks in a timely manner. Was very reasonable with pricing. I was very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Light switch and fixture repair, some trim work

CATEGORY handyman service,deck cleaning

Thank for the opportunity Mr. [Member Name Removed]. I look forward to doing more work for you in the future.

Check, PayPal