EnviroTech

Angie's List since January 2013

B Rated | 6 Reviews

Enviro-Tech, the largest pest management & mold specialist company in the Northeast. Serving thousands of customers across the Eastern USA...

Ken Helmlinger Co

71  REVIEWS
Ken Helmlinger Co

We specialize in residential landscape services and are committed to providing the best service and best quality products available, for any size project, with a special attention to detail. Check out our website for samples of our work.

04/12/2017

The technician checked everything and did not find any signs of mold. He was very nice and told us where it would show first if it were to appear. There was no charge for the visit and no further services were necessary. I would use the company if ever needed in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check for possible mold due to water damage and give estimate if services needed.

08/06/2015

I needed help in finding and fixing any outside points where the rats were accessing the crawl space and in placing appropriate traps. EnviroTech technician understood the situation and located and sealed to possible entry points. Also placed an Enviro trap in the crawl space and one outside and the most likely entry point.  Technician made a full crawl on knees inspection of the crawl space.  Pro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Elimination of rats in the crawl space of our basement.

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you for the positive review! We pride ourselves in exceptional customer service. Please let us know if you need us for anything else!

01/13/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tested floor sample for asbestos. Turnaround was quick and they reached out immediately when they had the results. They called and then emailed as a follow up.

CATEGORY asbestos removal,mold removal

Thank you for the positive review! We are so glad you were pleased with your service. It is our main priority to offer exceptional customer service every time. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with in the future!

07/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
after a rocky start, (the man who initially came and gave the quote left the company) the man they sent, Kevin, worked 3 days and got rid of all the mold in the basement, added an extra coat of sealer, cleaned out 27 ducts and returns and was a pleasure to have in my home. he was polite, professional and I would recommend them.

CATEGORY mold removal

Thank you so much for the positive review! It is our main priority to offer exceptional service every time and we are pleased to hear you were satisfied with the services we provided. Please let us know if there is anything else EnviroTech can help you with!
C

04/19/2013

Saturday we were here all day.  No Show.  This was 3 days after the initial inspection and we had not heard any more noises.   I  phoned the company and spoke with "Shane".  He was very cooperative.  Said we "all make mistakes"?.   He scheduled another man to come and complete the job and they would credit the money if no openings were found.  When the young man "Ron" showed, he was very professio...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested an exam of the attic.  We thought we heard noises (squirrel/raccoons).  Very good response.  The very next day he was out and did a very quick check.  He was more interested in showing me a photo of the ceiling in the attic which he professed to be molded.  When I asked if he had seen any "critters" he replied there was a little "scat".   After giving me full description regarding how his company remediates, I asked that we put that aside (it was to cost an add'l (one thousand plus)).   I paid the $421.66 when he promised he would be back on Saturday to close any entry/escape routes  I had "Critter Getters" here two years past and  thought they had completed a very thorough job.

CATEGORY mold removal

Pest Control & Exterminating, Wildlife Management, Mold Remediation, Radon Mitigation, Asbestos Abatement, Air Duct Cleaning, Water & Fire Restoration, Lead-Based Paint Abatement, Turf & Ornamental Care

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available