Anthem Homes

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since October 2009

B Rated | 6 Reviews

We are committed to excellence, we continue to revamp and upgrade houses in Dublin, Ohio with our quality services. At Anthem Homes, we know that where your home is concerned, nothing can be left to chance. That’s why, we design, plan and execute everything perfectly and complete the project on time. With changing times and situations, your needs are also changing. A house that was fit for two might not be sufficient for your big family now. We also undertake room addition projects to accommodate the changing needs of your life.Remodeling a house is often considered as a harrowing experience by homeowners. However, this happens only when you don’t have the right professionals at your side to help you in this regard. With us as your remodeling and home improvement partner, your goals will be realized in the shortest possible time and with minimum interruption to your daily schedule. We have the expertise and experience to complete every kind of project and we will be there with you, from start to finish, at every step of the project....

04/10/2016

Did damage to our house.  Made two failed attempts at installing windows level.   Created water damage to ceiling due to lack of care when installing flashing.  Failed to rectify mistakes and did not complete rubber roof installation.  HVAC people arrived around 7 or 8pm on a weekend.  One was smelling of alcohol.   Eventually, after seeing such poor workmanship, we asked Tony McCleery, the owner ...

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,roofing

04/16/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof. New roof torn off and new roof installed in less than 8 hours. Cleaned up thier mess and wonderful guys.

CATEGORY roofing

11/10/2012

It did not go well; workers who did the work - were NOT the person who pulled the permit.  were they licensed in The City of Columbus, I do not know.  When we checked the work in the basement, there were PVC pipes poking through the already low doorway.  There needs to be a non-water test, I believe, done on their work before water goes through the pipes.  They need to have us present and we will ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tony McCleary said that our job changed, it did not.  We paid: $2,500; $1,500; and plumber required us to pay him directly an additional $600 - why?  We were paying Tony McCleary prior to that.  So, once he squares with the plumber, he would have $1,000 (this includes the $600 that his plumber required us to pay directly to him) to finish the plumbing at our home - which we want to move into in four weeks. 11/10/12 Tony McCleary sent us an email saying he will require a change in the contract: that to complete with the plumber will require an additional $2,500 to finish.  We are not going to give him that. We had a contract with him dated 1/14/10; his plumber put us off the better part of the year. He is not correct; what has really happened is the plumber became busy and did not finish. In the fall, 2012, the plumber who pulled the permit and previously required an additional $600 - came to our job site, checked out the plumbing fixtures, we bought extenders for the shower/tile areas and sent pictures to Tony as he had requested of us.  Why are they stringing us along - we want our fixtures set with water totally finished at our place.  We will fulfill the payment of the contract but not an additional $2,500.  I can send you a copy of his email stating this.  We want to move in the next 4 weeks.  We need to pass our final on the plumbing so that we can schedule our final on the building. I believe Tony's plumber (who pulled the permit) has others working under his license number (illegal) and therefore I will turn him into the City of Columbus, Department of Development, Building Services if the plumber whose permit we still have in force this date does not begin full time under OUR CONTRACT on Monday September 12, 2012 to finish the work under the original contract.  THIS NEEDS CONFIRMED BY TONY McCLEARY.  He can call us (614) 877-3572 and email both carolminnich1@gmail.com and dougminnich@gmail.com.  I have emailed Tony to note that date, so that if you cannot understandably respond to this, he still has been alerted that I will take this action with you,  BBB and OAG, etc.  Please help to speed this along.  If Tony will finish under the original contract, I will withdraw the unfavorable report with Angie's List and not initiate the others.

CATEGORY plumbing

08/21/2012

Excellent service.  They came in and one day and did the job professional.  I did not know that they were there.  Cleaned up as they went. I would recommend Anthem Homes to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent service.  Came and gave me an estimate for my gutters due to the storm we had a few weeks back. I also asked them to replace my roof.  We had 2 sets of shingles they had to replace, gutters, downspouts, soffit and fascia.  They cleaned up and was only there for one day.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

11/30/2010

Slow.... many late and missed days due to one reason or another; took 2-3 weeks longer then originally informed. However, Tony is very nice and I feel he really does mean well; many just try to sale and not show interest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added a room to rear of home.

CATEGORY roofing

kitchens, bathrooms, tile, counter tops, cabinetry, renovations, basements, home improvements, office build outs, electrical, plumbing, hvac, roofs, siding. Commercial and residential. historical renovation and restoration, remodeling, drywall, framing, trim, molding

Call for Details