Doylestown Dental Associates

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since October 2008

B Rated | 3 Reviews

General dentistry provided in a warm, calming environment. Our practice uses all of the state of the art technology. We accept most insurances and can offer a payment plan to fit almost any budget....

C

03/01/2012

They were friendly in the office, and when they called back they were rude.  They wouldn't call me back to talk about a bill. I will not use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an extraction and made a crown for my husband,  a couple of months ago.

10/21/2010

I walked in and was greeted with a smile. The front desk was very nice and helpful and was eager to help. ( i was a new patient at the time ) I didn't have to wait long once brought back to the room for my xray or cleaning. When I went in there my gums were inflamed due to 4 impacted wisdom teeth, and they were not sensitive to my sensitive gums. They claimed that I had gingivitis, and after a sec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I originally went in to get a panoramic xray done for wisdom teeth extraction. I ended up doing a routine cleaning. Everyone was pleasant and easy to work with, but I still to this day have no clue who Sarah Johns is. Not one person who worked on my mouth introduced themselves to me, even though they were very nice. I would go back here again, but it would have been really nice to know who I was making my checks out to.

10/01/2008

Her hours are limited to Monday through Thursday. She is professional and is sensitive to my pain.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to her for about 3 years for yearly checkups. She has cleaned my teeth and referred me to somebody else for more extensive treatment.

CATEGORY dentists

General & family dentistry.

Orthodontics.