FIVE STAR CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since September 1999

For over 14 years Five Star Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning has been serving Delaware and surrounding counties. Our company has given commercial and residential customers honest pricing, top quality work and unprecedented customer service. Five Star has grown into one of the most widely respected and well-known family businesses in our local industry. We take credit cards....

McGrew's Above & Beyond Floor Care Inc

McGrew's Above and Beyond floor Care Inc. has over 20 years of Experience. We take pride in every job that we do. It's very important to keep our customers satisfied.

10/11/2017

We are a rental community that uses Five Star for all for all of our carpet cleaning needs. He is always on time, professional and does a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

08/14/2017

He was a real nice guy and did a good job. The price was a little bit high. He was more expensive, but I try to help out the "little guy". He didn't call right back. He was right on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them for Mother's Day. I got carpet cleaning for my Mother and Mother-in-law.

08/18/2015

My interaction with them was excellent! The guy was very nice, and it was educational for me!  They did very nice work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned about 4000 square feet of main traffic areas.

05/16/2015

It was a very large area and I think they charged like maybe $400 or $500. They did exceptional work and went beyond my expectations. I plan on using them again this year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Five Star. They cleaned my carpet.

08/21/2013

He is a very nice local man who diid a really good job. He works for himself and takes great pride in his job. most of his business is word of mouth and good reputation. He has been used by many of my neighbors for years. I haven't used him lately because of getting some good coupons elsewhere, but I would recommend him to anyone and would use him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned traffic areas in condo plus area rug Unsure of date of service.

CARPET CLEANING, WATER DAMAGE CLEANING AND REPAIRS, UPHOLSTERY CLEANING