EMERGENCY PLUMBING SERVICE

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since February 2005

Awards & Badges

3354 US-23 N Suite A

Delaware, OH 43015

We are proud to be family owned and operated since 1977. We have 18 stocked vans ready to be at your service 24/7. We provide Emergency and Non-Emergency Services for Residential, Commercial, and Industrial customers. We are fully licensed, insured, bonded, and because we are committed to providing a higher standard of quality for our customers we are certified in the following: State of Ohio Backflow Certified, State of Ohio Fire Certified , EPA Lead Certified, DOT Certified, Tracpipe Certified and Pipeline Emergency Response & Awareness for Excavator Operations Certified. We have the convenience of owning our own the equipment that some companies have to rent, like our excavation equipment and our Jetter, this allows us to get our customers issues resolved in a more timely manner and reduce downtime. We offer Senior and Military Discounts. Call us today for your FREE estimate!...

plumbers (101)well & water pump repair (11)water heaters (10)drain cleaning (9)sewer cleaning (6)gas leak repair (6)

04/01/2020

Took his time checking all the components and explained what and why. Got it running again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water heater was tripping the breaker

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2020

Thank you for choosing Emergency Plumbing Service. We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review.

03/06/2020

Company was highly professional both Crystal (rep who I spoke to on phone) and Neal (the plumber who came out for service call). Neal was very nice and kept me informed of what he was doing and answered all my questions. He finished the main water shut off valve replacement in a timely manner, and did such a fine job when the inspector from the Division of Water came to inspect his work later that...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced main water shutoff valve to house and repaired toilet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Emergency Plumbing Service. We are pleased to hear you were happy with the customer service, professionalism and respectfulness shown by our team members, Neal and Christal. We are thrilled to hear that you will use our services for any upcoming plumbing issues that may arise in the future. We appreciate you writing us a review.

12/04/2019

Very good. On time , communicate well and do a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2018

Thank you for choosing Emergency Plumbing Service. We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review.

08/10/2019

Emergency Plumbing has helped my Mother and I on a number of occasions over the last 5 years. It didn’t matter what time of day or night we called, they always provided services timely. They were called for a burst pipe in the middle of the night, to replace a very old type cartridge for tub/shower faucet, for small repairs like fixing kitchen faucet or to repair a toilet and replace the main valv...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
various plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2019

We would like to thank you and your mom for choosing Emergency Plumbing Service for all of your Plumbing needs over the years. We truly value your opinion. Thank you for leaving us a review.

05/10/2019

Same day service, the employees where knowledgeable, courteous and answered all of our questions. The price was extremely fair. No complaints at all!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot water tank leaking

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2019

Thank you for choosing Emergency Plumbing Service. We work hard to create an environment of professionalism and to maintain a reliable and prompt level of customer service. We love hearing that all of our employees you had contact with are doing just that. We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review here on Angie’s List.

04/09/2019

Emergency Plumbing Service came and examined our leaking faucet, removed the hose and discovered where the leak was occuring. They took the hose to several stores and found out no one carried the hose anymore. It would have to be ordered in and would take a couple of days and we would be without water in the kitchen. We decided that wouldn't work and we would need a new faucet today. They purchase...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced leaky faucet in kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2019

We are pleased to hear that Chris and Blake were able to assist you with replacing your faucet. Thank you for choosing Emergency Plumbing Service for your plumbing needs. We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review here on Angie's List. If you should ever need our services in the future; please don't hesitate to call us.

04/05/2019

Great! When I called that evening the person who answered the phone asked me questions about the current water heater (size, gas/electric, location, type of venting), provided me with a quote for doing the work overnight or during regular hours, and asked for my contact information. The service technician called a couple of hours later to tell me he was going to get a tank from their storage locat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace hot water heater - I noticed, about 11pm, water was running through it and pouring out of the bottom

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2019

Happy we could help you! We love hearing our customers are happy with the service we provided from initial contact and call with our admin to the prompt response and service from our technician. Thank you you taking the time to give us a review.

03/07/2019

I'm very happy I called Emergency Plumbing today - A+++ for responsiveness. My sump pump wasn't working properly, and when the backup water-powered sump pump kicked in and a clamp blew out, there was water everywhere. Luckily I turned off the water supply and called E.P. Tracy came out (the same day), arrived on schedule and took care of the problem - a bad check valve. He scooped more sludge and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Troubleshoot sump pump and replace check valve.

CATEGORY plumbing,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2019

We want to thank you for taking time to write this awesome review! We are grateful that you chose us to assist you with your sump pump repair. We are pleased to hear you were satisfied with the promptness and professionalism Tracy showed during your service call.

02/22/2019

My garbage disposal corroded through and started leaking under my sink. I went ahead with the emergency service call which was only $100 more because I was already home for the day and they could do it today. I could have made an appointment and saved that part of the fee. They were great and gave me the option. This is the second time I've used them and they are a professional, fair business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garbage Disposal replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Emergency Plumbing Service to repair your garbage disposal. We are grateful to you for using our services again. We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review here on Angie’[Member Information Removed] List.

01/24/2019

Replaced cartridge properly. Problem was solved.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower hammering noise

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Emergency Plumbing Service. We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review.

REPAIR PLUMBING SPECIALIST, Sewers, Drains, Waterlines, Electronic line location, Gas line repair, Gas Line Replacement, Gas Line Installation, Leaks, Gas Line Bonding/Grounding, Toilets, Showers, Bathtubs, Sinks, Faucets, Video Camera Inspection, Water Heaters, Tankless Water Heaters, Underground Line Repair & Replacement, Backflow Services, Trenching, Excavating, Sewer Jetting, Sump Pumps, Garbage Disposals and much more.

ask for details