Delaware Automotive Service

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since December 2014

We offer complete automotive service and repair, for all makes and models. We are a small family owned and operated company, with 20 years of automotive service experience. We have ASE certified technicians on staff to repair your car and provide you highest quality in auto repair and peace of mind customer service....

A Z TRANSMISSION REBUILDERS LLC

FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS SINCE 2002, 2-3 DAYS TURN AROUND TIME ON REBUILT TRANSMISSION.

10/23/2017

it went well, they completed the repairs quickly and correctly. he was very professional and nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Car repairs

07/27/2017

Service was quick, easy and painless as usual. Matt is one of the nicest and most honest guys in the biz. He found a rubber bushing that was starting to wear. Unfortunately, the replacement piece is only sold by the manufacturer right now. What was his recommendation? Since it won't wear out before my next oil change, he will check it next time I'm in the shop and hopefully, by the time it needs r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change, tire rotation, rear differential fluid service and overall vehicle inspection

03/21/2017

Matt is knowledgeable and personable and did a fine job replacing my exhaust system. I would recommend him to anyone seeking a qualified auto mechanic at reasonable rates.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete exhaust system replacement

01/09/2017

We had lost our "go to" place for automotive service and we're nervous about changing. We were very impressed with them and will be back for more. They worked with us and were very available for other maintenance items.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change and general check up of maintenance

11/01/2016

No pressure repairs and honesty are hard to come by. I appreciate their work and will go back again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a leak on a tire and it was fixed promptly. I also had a few other issues to be looked at and they did an estimate on the repair. I did not have the other repairs done but they were honest about the severity of the repairs and they would affect my car.

CATEGORY auto repair

We offer complete automotive service and repair from oil changes and brakes to complete engine repair and replacement. Every repair has a 12 month warranty. We strive to be your one stop complete automotive repair facility.

We do not preform body repair, but can recommend and work with body shops to repair customers vehicles.