William Brockman & Sons Inc

Founded 1945 • Angie's List since February 2010

William Brockman & Sons is a full service HVAC company that has served the Dayton, Ohio area since 1945. We are family owned & operated, currently under the guidance of the third generation of the Brockman family. The company is licensed by the State of Ohio for both HVAC and plumbing, and are members of the Dayton Better Business Bureau, as well as the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA). Our staff consists of 15 people with over 250 years of combined experience serving our customers. Our service's include on-site service repair (diagnotic fee @ $89.00), free estimate's for HVAC replacement products as well as the installation of the finest HVAC products our industry has to offer. In addition, we have a retail sales counter for those do-it yourself consumers. William Brockman and Sons is also environmentally conscious. We offer Solar Panels as well as Geothermal Heating and Cooling. Additionally, we sell and install indoor air quality products that go hand in hand with having a comfortable and a clean environment! Additional DBAs - Brockman (Wm) & Sons Inc, Brockman Wm & Sons Inc....

Essential Air

7  REVIEWS
Essential Air

We specialize in duct cleaning and sanitation, as well as dryer vent cleaning to leave your home or business with the best indoor air quality as possible! We are a small local business that thrives on customer satisfaction and thorough work! We are an owner-operated business.

03/26/2018

Our heat pump compressor unit outside our house started intermittently SCREAMING like a banshee! Finally got evidence to the folks at Brockman such that they could diagnose the cause. Replaced the compressor motor. Fixed it the next morning -- running like a charm!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HEAT PUMP PROBLEM

09/30/2017

I'm on their preventative maintenance plan where you pay a fee and they come twice per year and if you need any repairs you're on a priority list. I think the labor is at a reduce fixed rate plus parts but they've do the preventative stuff and there's never been a call in between there.? It's like $125 per year for 2 appointments.? The techs are always very personable.? They're thorough and they g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They come twice a year for the AC and then in the fall for the heating and we haven't got to the heating so it would've been in mid to late June.

04/26/2017

Very well. They arrived on time, completed the work quickly, and cleaned up all of their work area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to replace our funace

12/15/2016

I've had good experience with Brockman. They do good work. They don't do what they don't need to do. Oh, I was using them every year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used William Brockman & Sons Inc. They come once or every other year. I had to have them come for something that had nothing to do with their usual coming. It's just my furnace. They had to put something in it because it wouldn't warm up unless I put it on a fan or something like that.

12/01/2016

George Brockman and company handled the installation with the utmost respect for myself and my families needs. Everything was completed quickly and on a schedule that fit mine. Mr. Brockman himself handled the administrative requirements professionally and even visited throughout the process to ensure everything was completed properly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Natural Gas Furnace Installed and Removal of Oil Furnace and Accessories

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential & commercial water heaters, air conditioning & cleaning.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available