Superior Lawn Care & Home Improvements

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1325 Wakefield Ave.

Dayton, OH 45406

I am able to take care of nearly all of your home improvement needs with the speed and efficiently you expect. I use only the highest quality helpers that have the specific knowledge of your particular project. Combined we have over a hundred years of experience....

lawn care (150)gutter cleaning (82)handyman (80)lawn & landscaping (40)tree service (39)door (30)house painting (27)pressure washing (27)woodworking (24)electrical (22)interior painting (21)roofing (20)

11/20/2020

They thoroughly cleaned our gutters and cleared out a drain pipe from one of the downspouts. There was a team of three, so they got the job done quickly, and the price was moderate. They cleaned up thoroughly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,apartments

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

11/02/2020

I had a long list of to do’s to get our house ready to get on the market. Donnie and crew were awesome and ready to take on everything I asked for. They did gutter tightening, cleaning and landscape cleanup outside. Inside they painted a room, installed a vanity, installed 2 sinks, installed some can lighting, outlets and finished lining my basement ceiling. they had a great attitude and were will...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof/gutter cleaning, interior handyman work/project finish up

CATEGORY electrician,gutter cleaning,gutter repair,handyman service,landscaping,plumbing,remodeling,pressure washing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

10/17/2020

Work was completed in a timely manner and to my satisfaction. Price was reasonable. They even noticed some problems on my roof and fixed them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned gutters, windows washed, yard work

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2020

09/24/2020

I contacted Superior Lawn Care & Home Improvements to power wash my patio and re-sand it. From the three “pros” I contacted, only Donnie responded, within a few minutes. I sent him photos, he offered a quote and we agreed on the price. He and his crew came the next day. Not only did they complete the work to my satisfaction, they also power washed the gutters. I asked Donnie for a quote on another...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio power washing and sanding, concrete pouring, tree cutting

CATEGORY concrete repair,tree service,pressure washing,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

09/04/2020

Fantastic! Donnie and his crew did a fabulous job cleaning up my landscape and remodelling the laundry. I have received numerous comments about how nice my landscaping looks. I have used high dollar, high profile landscaping services around Cincinnati before and I must say that Donnie and crew did a much better and more thorough job than any of them. Rick did a beautiful job on my laundry room. Ex...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal and cleanup of unwanted landscaping, care of remaining landscape, and conversion of pantry/laundry closet into full size laundry room.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,handyman service,landscaping,mulch,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

08/13/2020

Great! Donnie was very responsive and friendly. His prices are very reasonable. I will definitely hire him again if I need any other work done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed and painted exterior, cleared overgrown brush, cut down two trees, cleaned gutters, pressure washed driveway and patio, removed old a/c and repaired wall that was cut away, removed wall paper and painted interior. I might have forgotten something because they did a ton of work

CATEGORY decks,gutter cleaning,handyman service,hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,tree service,wallpaper removal,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

07/28/2020

Assembling a pre-purchased pavilion

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Awesome. Donnie’s crew was efficient and professional. The pavilion looks great and my wife is happy...nuff said. Will hire again when the need arises

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

07/19/2020

They were awesome...would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install ac unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2020

07/08/2020

it went great. Don and his helper were very nice and knew exactly what I wanted. In fact, I am asking him to add me to his schedule to do a bigger project. I would definitely recommend Don. thank you

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed wire mesh to keep birds out

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

06/27/2020

Donnie and his crew came as scheduled. Cleaned the gutters and cleaned up the mess that was the result. I plan to use his company for another project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

CATEGORY apartments

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2020

I offer many types of services, including painting, plumbing, roof repair, drywall repair, gutter cleaning, window cleaning and installation, door installation, hauling, rental cleanouts, landscaping, siding and light electrical work

I am a not able to do complete roofs or plumbing that requires heavy digging