Safelite AutoGlass

Founded 1947 • Angie's List since June 2013

Do you have glass damage? For windshield repair and replacement in the Dayton area, turn to Safelite AutoGlass. Those in central Dayton or other areas can access convenient auto glass repair and replacement from our in-shop or mobile service. Located at 8333 Yankee St, Safelite AutoGlass Dayton repairs chips and cracks fast. Windshield repairs come with a national warranty and are completed in as little as 30 minutes. Insurance approved. Get the reliability of the Safelite Advantage today. ...

J Royce Auto Glass

28  REVIEWS
J Royce Auto Glass

Locally owned and operated, J Royce Auto Glass prides itself on superior service at an affordable rate. BBB accredited- A rating! Our lifetime warranty protects you and your vehicle, and our professionally trained, certified technicians ensure a top notch installation. Repair or replacement, we come to you at no extra charge! Not only are you protected, but we aim to protect the environment as well! J Royce Auto Glass recycles all of our used glass and as many products and materials as possible! We received the 2016 Sustainability Award from the Little Miami River Chamber Alliance for these practices. Feel good about supporting a company that strives for a greener tomorrow. J Royce Auto Glass. The first choice. The best choice.

Award 2019

02/07/2018

It was explained to me in advance that the small crack would still be visible after the service was performed. The price seemed a little high based on the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crack in wndshield.

01/15/2018

excellently

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair the front windshield

10/03/2017

It went very well. A gentleman immediately greeted me in there parking lot (so quickly actually that he startled me) and took my car into the garage. I was offered coffee, water, soda. Paperwork was simple, but it was covered by our insurance 100%. They had music in the waiting room and even a table I could sit at to work while I waited, in addition to the usual gathering of chairs. My only sugges...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed our windshield replaced. I do not recall the date of service but I believe it was in 2015. I did not attach a picture because it's a windshield replacement. Not much a picture can show.

04/22/2017

Made appointment. Arrived and waited for about 20 minutes. Technician advised me on my options and insurance coverage. Stone chip was repaired. Chip is still somewhat visible but the repair has lasted with no issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had stone chip in windshield.

01/23/2017

Excellently!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a chip in my front windshield from a rock.

CATEGORY auto glass

Auto Glass Installation and Repair,Vehicle Glass Repair & Replacement,Windshield Chip Repair,Windshield Crack Repair,Windshield Repair,Windshield Wiper Replacement,Same-Day Service,Insurance Paperwork & Processing

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa