Robert's Discount Mobile Welding

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since September 2011

I have over 10 years welding experiece and have a mobile welder and the skills to dio the job. you don't have to throw that old metal away or take your product to a shop and be overcharged for a job. I am the only one so there isn't men in the middle trying to make a profit. I am a christian,honest family man trying to take cars of my family and give them a decent life....

True Pride Property Preservation

**COVID19 We have the equipment to keep your family and our workers safe** True Pride will remain open for all your handyman needs. We have the Essential Business Letter to allow us mobility. We will avoid contact as necessary during the COVID-19 Issue. Call or message for quotes. You may also book online through our website or Facebook page. Best Regards, Ty Parker True Pride Owner. Handyman Services experienced in general maintenance, plumbing, light electrical, construction and drywall, roofing, assembly, roof repairs, gutter repair and cleaning. A more extensive list is on our page www.facebook.com/trueprideprop.

Offers by True Pride Property Preservation on Angie's List

10/30/2018

Robert was professional and helpful and I highly recommend him. I was amazed at how quickly he resolved my problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had gotten a new wheelchair that had two anti-tip wheels in the front that weren't needed and were in my way. There was also a "trailer hitch" on the back that stuck out too far. Robert came to my house within hours of my call and successfully removed the wheels and hitch.

07/06/2017

Excellent !!! Job done on time,,, cost was less than estimated,,, job looked better than expected! Robert and his wife operate an Honest and Hard Working Small Business... Saved his number in contacts to use anytime I need welding done..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tailgate on trailer was all bent and welds broken. Also had lawn furniture with broken welds. Decided to drop off at Roberts location in case fabrication of parts were needed.

11/10/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Welding fabrication

04/23/2015

Found Bob on Angie's list.  He was the only welder who would come to your house.  Thought that service would cost me an arm & a leg, but boy was I in for a great surprise.  Bob came from one side of the Dayton Area to the opposite.  He came in one day.  He expertly welded the frame of my broken NordicTrack (bad weld job at the factory) and charged me $75 for everything.  While he was in neighborho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to my house and welded the broken frame of NordicTrack.  One day response, great job, great price.  Bob is a great welder & only  mobile welder I could locate in Dayton area.

05/24/2014

I found Robert's business on Angies list. To my surprise Robert's welding service is mobile meaning he will come to you! A super service these days!! I called and he gave me a quote. We schedule an appointment the next day. Robert arrived on time and immediately got to work. The brackets were welded to the mower deck perfectly. He even went further and welded a small plate the underside of the dec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hit a boulder in my back yard with my John Deere lawn tractor. The mower deck torqued and nearly broke off one of the deck hanger brackets and cracked another. Without welding the brackets onto the deck the mower was unusable.

weld repair & fabricating