QUALITY PLUMBING & DRAIN

F Rated | 3 Reviews

McLean Plumbing

190  REVIEWS
McLean Plumbing

My name is Greg and I have been in the plumbing industry for 24 years. I have always specialized in service but have much experience in all aspects of plumbing. I do commercial and residential new installation and repair as well as gas work and underground service (water, sewer, gas) repair or replace. I also do kitchen & bath remodeling. There are currently 3 employees. I am state licensed in plumbing, hydronics, and HVAC. ***Currently our website is under construction***

01/25/2018

If only I could give 1 star...we called this company to repair a boiler that they had installed. The repair person was unprofessional, and when asked for details on what was wrong with the boiler, he went into another room, called the owner, came back, refused to answer questions, packed up and stormed out. In trying to reach the owner, we left a message with the receptionist (who was wonderful!) ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boiler repair

CATEGORY plumbing

02/28/2014

They did great. I got multiple proposals and they were approximately equal to another one, but they had a lot more positive reviews so I went with them. They came in exactly on their bid price and did a great job. Their price was very reasonable and their bid was significantly under what I expected. Everything has worked out great so far.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Quality Plumbing & Drain to re-plumb my entire house, because the old copper piping did not last.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

07/31/2006

QUALITY PLUMBING IS A GOOD COMPANY TO HIRE, BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW EASY IT IS TO MAKE SURE THEY WILL BE THERE, BECAUSE CALLED HIM ONCE AND HE DIDN'T EVEN SHOW UP ON THE DAY HE SAID HE WOULD.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY REMOVED A GARBAGE DISPOSAL AND CLEANED OUT THE DRAIN PIPE.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WATER HEATERS/GAS/ELECTRIC/BATH & KITCHEN REMODELS/WATER/GAS LEAKS/BASEMENT PUMPING/FAUCETS/TOILETS/SUMP PUMPS/DIG-UPS.